Aavin Recruitment 2020 : Virudhunagar District Cooperative Milk Producers Union invites applications for the post of Jr Executive, Technician, Driver, Office Assistant for 11 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Degree/ITI/8th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test, interview and academic qualification. Eligible candidates can fill the application form and send it to the given postal address on or before 12 February 2020. The detailed eligibility and application procedure are given below;
About Aavin Milk
Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (Generally called as Aavin milk) is formed/registered on 1 February 1981 in Tamilnadu Government, and it operates under the Dairy Development Department, Tamilnadu. Aavin milk does commercial activities such as Milk Procurement, Processing, Chilling, packing and sale of milk to the consumers, etc. This department also sells Milk products to consumers across Tamilnadu. There are 17 District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Unions functioning in Tamil Nadu, covering 30 Districts in Tamilnadu. They are Kancheepuram-Tiruvallur, Villupuram, Vellore, Dharmapuri, Salem, Erode, Coimbatore, Nilgiris, Madurai, Dindigul, Trichy, Thanjavur, Pudukkottai, Sivagangai, Virudhunagar, Tirunelveli, Kanyakumari.
Aavin Vacancies : Aavin Recruit, the candidates for their services across Tamilnadu. Aavin announces the recruitment notification based on the vacancies available in different unions and the information published in each union individually. There are two kinds of the application process in Aavin they are Direct Recruitment or Recruitment through Employment Exchange. For direct Recruitment, candidates need to apply individually. Aavin is having vacancies for both the freshers and the experience. Aavin invites application for the post of Heavy Vehicle Driver and Deputy Manager.
|Post Name||Jr Executive/ Technician/Driver/Office Assistant|
|Last date||12 February 2020|
- Candidates should be graduate in any discipline.
- Must have passed in cooperative training as detailed in Rc.No.51928/2013/SF2
dated: 18.07.2013 of the Registrar of Cooperative Society, Chennai.
- Exemption for holders of degree in B.A(Co.op) or B.Com(Co.op) from passing Cooperative training.
- SSLC/ 10TH Std pass Must possess
- ITI in the trade of Mechanic Refrigeration and Air-conditioner with National trade certificate and ‘B’ Licence (or) Diploma in mechanical engineering and ‘C’ Licence
- Must have passed VIII Std or its equivalent
- Must be in possession of valid Driving Licence for Light vehicle/Heavy Vehicle
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years experience as LVD/HVD
- Candidates should be passed VIII Std
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020)
- Minimum age : 18 years
- Maximum age :
- SC/SCA/ST/MBC/DNC/BC: No Age Limit
- OC: 30 years
For Technician (Refrigeration)/Driver/Office Assistant:
- SC/SCA/ST: 35 years
- MBC/DNC/BC: 32 years
- OC: 30 years
- Jr Executive (Office): 1 post
- Technician (Refrigeration) : 1 post
- Driver: 8 posts
- Office Assistant: 1 post
- Jr Executive (Office)/Technician (Refrigeration)/Driver: Rs.19,500- 62,000
- Office Assistant: Rs.15,700- 50,000
- The selection process is based on written test and interview.
Technician (Refrigeration)/Driver/Office Assistant:
- Selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the academic
qualification and oral test.
Application Fees and Processing Fees:
- OC/MBC/DNC: Rs.250/-
- SC/SC(A)/ST: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment : Demand Draft only, drawn in favour of General Manager, VIRUDHUNAGAR DCMPU and payable at Srivilliputtur.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates download the application form from the website and send the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 12 February 2020 up to 5:30 PM.
The General Manager,
Cooperative Milk Producers Union Ltd.,
Srivilliputtur – 626 125.
Other post , you may like :