Air India Notification 2019 | Walk In Selection For Customer Service Agent
Air India Notification 2019 : Air India Limited has issued the latest notification for the post of Customer Service Agents.
Air India Limited is looking for bright and energetic Indian nationals to join us as Customer Service Agents (CSA) to meet the immediate and future requirements, on a fixed-term contract, for a period of 5 years at following station of Northern Region,the details of which are as under;
|Organization||Air India Limited|
|Post Name||Customer Service Agents (CSA)|
|Number of Post||03|
|Walk In Selection Date||6th January 2020|
- Minimum qualification – Graduation
- Proficiency in Hindi, English and local language
- Candidates would be required to have minimum one year experience of airlines/reputed travel agency or diploma from IATA/Recognized training institute in ticketing/reservation/ sales (Aviation).
- In addition, candidate should possess computer proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel in particular.
- General Candidates : Minimum of 18 years and not more than 25 years
- OBC Candidates : Minimum of 18 years and not more than 28 years
- SC/ST Candidates : Minimum of 18 years and not more than 30 years
- The Customer Service Agent (CSA) shall be paid a consolidated emolument of Rs.21,000/-(CTC) (Rupees Twenty One thousand only).
Candidates are also advised to bring an A/c Payee Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at Delhi, as non-refundable application Fee (Not applicable for SC/ST& Ex.SM). Please mention your Full Name and contact number on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to appear for WALK-IN Selection in person, on 6th January, 2020 ( Monday) between 08:00 hrs to 10:00 hrs at the venue given below with all original Certificates/Testimonials as mentioned below :
Magneto The Mall, N.H.-06,
Labhandi, Raipur, Chhattisgarh,
India – 492001
A. Proof of Date of Birth (10th class pass certificate)
B. Educational Qualification -10th onwards
C. Caste Certificate (Only for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
D. Experience Certificate/s
E. Two recent Passport size photograph
Candidates will be required to fill up the Application Form available along with this Advertisement. Candidates would also be required to furnish self attested copies of all certificates/ testimonials as mentioned above along with Application Form.
Please note that No Original Certificate is to be submitted with the Application Form. Candidates are required to bring all Original Certificates for verification only.
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Other Posts You May Like: