BARC Recruitment 2020 : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released the job notification for the posts of Medical Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, Ophthalmic Technician for 08 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 12th are eligible to apply for this post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through postal on or before 06 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process of BARC Recruitment are given below;
|Post Name||Medical Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, Ophthalmic Technician|
|Last Date||06 March 2020|
- Must be passed in 12th standard.
Candidates who have already undergone apprentice training elsewhere shall not be considered.
Candidates who have completed more than three years from the date of passing 10+2 vocational H.S.C. examination are also not eligible.
Post wise vacancies:
- Medical Lab Technician : 4 posts
- X-Ray Technician : 3 posts
- Ophthalmic Technician : 1 post
- Duration of Training : 1 year
- In case the response is more, the selection will be restricted to those with a high percentage of marks in SSC, plus Vocational course certificate as assessed suitable and candidates who have recently completed the course.
How to Apply
- All interested and eligible candidates can send the duly filled application with the required documents to the given postal address (or) send mail to ([email protected]) on or before 06 March 2020.
Deputy Establishment Officer (R-V),
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay,
Mumbai – 400085.
Documents to submit with the Application:
A recent Passport size photograph should be pasted on the right-hand top corner of the application and should be signed across by the candidate.
Attested copies of Educational and Technical Qualification certificate (supported by appropriate marks sheets indicating the subjects offered at the examinations).
Attested copies of Date of Birth Certificate.
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|To Know more Job Alerts ; Download Jobalertinfo App||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :