BECIL Recruitment 2020 : Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invites the application from the eligible candidates for the post of Data Entry Operators (skilled), Supporting staff (Unskilled) for 19 vacancies purely on a contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBM/ BCA/ BA/ SSLC with required work experience are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on a personal interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their registration form through the given postal address on or before 09 March 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
|Organisation||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Name of post||Data Entry Operators/ Supporting Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||19|
|Last Date||09 March 2020|
Educational Qualification (as on 01.03.2020)
For Data Entry Operators (skilled)
- Candidates should complete full time degree in B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBM/ BCA/ BA from a recognized university
- Candidates should know to work in MS Office
- Experience: 2 years of experience
For Supporting staff (Unskilled)
- Candidates should pass SSLC (Degree holders shall not be considered)
- Experience: 1 year in any organization/ institute
Age Limit (as on 01.03.2020)
- Data Entry Operators (skilled): 40 years
- Supporting staff (Unskilled): 30 years
Post Wise Vacancies
- Data Entry Operators (skilled): 10 posts
- Supporting staff (Unskilled): 09 posts
- Data Entry Operators (skilled): Rs.19,000/-
- Supporting staff (Unskilled): Rs.15,000/-
The selection procedure for the candidates by Application & Curriculum Vitae Evaluation + supportive documents verification + Personal Interview
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Interview will be held at BECIL Regional office: #162,1st Cross,2nd Main, AGS Layout, RMV 2nd stage, Bangalore-560094.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment : Fees should be in the form of DD and in favour of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED, payable at Bangalore.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to download the registration form at www.becil.com and send the duly registration form with the registration fees and all relevant documents should be forwarded through post/courier/by hand to the below mention address on or before 09 March 2020.
Note: Supportive documents should be enclosed in a cover and should subscribe the name of the post applied for over the cover
BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED,
Regional office (Ro),
#162,1st Cross, 2nd Main,
AGS layout, RMV 2nd stage,
Land mark: ISRO Antarix Corporation
Other post , you may like :