ONLINE applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts proposed to be filled in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra and its facility at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
More details about Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2019, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
|Name of the Post
|Assistant Security Officer (A)
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and Maximum (UR- 27 years, SC/ST- 32 years and OBC30 years) as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Graduate from a recognized University
- For Ex-Servicemen, Ex-Police and Ex-Central Para Military Personnel – Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent.
Experience : Not below Junior Commissioned Officer or equivalent or having
|Name of the Post
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and Maximum (UR- 27 years, SC/ST- 32 years and OBC-30 years) as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Xth Standard pass
- For Ex-Servicemen, Ex-Police and Ex-Central Para Military Personnel Xth Standard pass or equivalent Central Para Military Personnel Xth Standard Pass or equivalent certificate from Armed Forces.
APPLICATION FEE : Mode of payment of the Application Fee is through Online.
- For the post of Assistant Security Officer(A) (DR/01) – 150/-(Rupees One hundred and fifty only)
- For the post of Security Guard (DR/02) – 100/-(Rupees One hundred only)
- Application Fee is exempted for women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation as per Government of India Orders.
- After submission of online application, the applicant has to make online payment of application fee using the Application Number generated online. If application fee is not paid before the last date of receipt of on-line application, the application will be treated as incomplete and rejected.
- For payment of fee, candidates should click on the ‘Make Payment’ option under the ‘My Account’ menu. The Application number generated while submission of application can be selected from Drop-down box and on clicking the submit button, candidates can go to the next page for making the online payment.
- Detailed guidelines for payment of application fee is available under the menu “How to Apply Payment of fees”.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be held in reserve for any other recruitment.
- Application fee should be paid on or before the last date of receipt of on-line application.
- The selection process will consist of Physical Test and Written Test.
- Applications will be accepted ONLINE only.
How to Apply : Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) website – https://recruit.barc.gov.in/ – from 13 November 2019 to 06 December 2019.
|Opening of online application
|13 November 2019
|Last Date of Online Application
|06 December 2019