BHEL Apprentice 2019 : Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd (BHEL) scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Graduate Apprentices for 5 vacancies and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices for 51 vacancies, totally there are 56 apprentices vacancies are available. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma can apply for this job. Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive on 09 December 2019 to the mentioned venue.
More details about BHEL Apprentice 2019, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below;
|Organization||Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd|
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentices/ Technician Apprentices|
|Interview Date||09 December 2019|
|Stipend||Graduate Apprentices: Rs.9000/- Month.
Technician Apprentices: Rs.8000/- Month.
Disciplines Wise Vacancies: (Total 56 Posts)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 01 Post
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 03 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 01 Post
- No. of Training Slots : 51 Posts
- Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Computer Science Engineering from a recognized university
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering from a recognized university
Note : Candidates who have successfully passed their Engineering/ Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2017/2018/2019 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2017.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2019)
Minimum age: 18 Years
Maximum age :
- For General Candidates : 27 Years
- For OBC Candidates : 30 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 32 Years
Selection will be based on merit (%age of consolidated marks in all the semesters/ years of Diploma).
Steps to Apply
Step 1 : Eligible candidates should register in BOAT Portal http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/
Note: Candidates with BOAT registration number alone will be considered for the training
Step 2 : All interested and eligible candidates are requested to attend this walk-in-interview along with the required documents to the following venue on 09 December 2019.
Interview Venue & Date Details
Date : 09 December 2019 Time : 9 AM to 11 AM & 12.30 PM to 3.30 PM
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Bengaluru – 560026
Documents to Carry (Original & Two Sets of Self Attested) :
- Degree Certificate/Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Degree/ Diploma qualification.
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable).OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)
- In case of candidate having CGPA result, CGPA to percentage formula to be provided.
other post , you may like :