Cantonment Board Recruitment 2019 : Cantonment Board Office Barrackpore online applications are invited for the post of Staff Nurse, Lower Division Clerks & Assistant Teachers for 17 vacancies.
Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/12th/10th can apply for this job. The selection process is based on Written Test & Skill/ Typing Test. Eligible candidates can apply for this job online before 23 December 2019. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Lower Division Clerks & Assistant Teachers|
|Last Date||23 December 2019|
About Cantonment Board
It is a civic administration body in India under control of the Ministry of Defence. A cantonment board consists of eight elected members, three nominated military members, three ex-officio members and one representative of the district magistrate. It comprises of elected members besides ex-officio and nominated members. The board takes care of mandatory duties such as the provision of public health, water supply, sanitation, primary education, and street lighting etc.
|Post wise Vacancies|
|Staff Nurse||01 post|
|Lower Division Clerks||05 posts|
|Assistant Teachers||11 posts|
- GNM/ Basic B.Sc (Nursing)/ Female year Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) from any nursing training school/ college of nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council & respective State Nursing Council.
- Registration as female Nurse Midwifery from the recognized nursing council.
- Desirable : Computer knowledge
Lower Division Clerks
- Pass in Madhyamik Examination (Class 10th) or its equivalent
- Typing Speed minimum English 30 WPM
- Desired: Computer knowledge in English and Hindi.
- Pass in Higher Secondary Examination (Class 12th) or its equivalent.
- Two Years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the National Council for Teachers Education (NCTE).
Desired : Computer knowledge & Proficiency in teaching Bengali/ Hindi/ English.
Age Limit (as on 23.12.2019) : 18 to 25 years
- Staff Nurse : PB-2 (7100-37600)/Grade Pay-3600/-
- Lower Division Clerks/Assistant Teachers : PB-2 (5400-25200)/Grade Pay-2600/-
Staff Nurse & Assistant Teacher
The selection is based on the written test.
Lower Division Clerk
The selection is based on Written Test & Skill/ Typing Test
Written Test :
- Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answer marked by a candidate.
- Candidates would have to type a write-up in a given time period.
- Minimum typing speed: English – 30 wpm.
- Final selection of candidates shall be based on the performance in Written Test and Skill/Typing Test
Application fee : Rs.250/-
Note: Candidates belongs to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped are exempted from payment of fees.
Mode of Payment : Through internet banking/ credit card/ debit card
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 23 December 2019.
Steps To Apply
- Log on to the official website www.cbbarrackpore.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
|For More Details & Apply||Click Here|
|To Know More Job Alerts ; Download Our App||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :