DRDO Recruitment 2020 : Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) & Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) has released the recruitment notification of Multi Tasking Staff post for 1817 vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online from 23 December 2019 to 23 January 2020.Shortlisted aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. If the applications which are arrived after the last date shall not be accepted.
|Organisation||Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) & Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)|
|Name of post||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Total No Of Vacancies||1817|
|Salary||Rs.18000/- to Rs.56900/-|
|Job Location : Across India|
Age limit should be 18 to 25 years (Check notification for age limit and relaxation).
- 10th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or
- Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass. Candidates must have acquired the EQR as on crucial date of eligibility for the posts they are applying.
Those awaiting results of the final examination as on crucial date of eligibility for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
DRDO CEPTEM selection will be done on the basis of Computer Base Test (Tier I & Tier II).
Rs. 100/- (Non-refundable ) is to be paid by the candidate.
- Fee is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- All applicable service charges i.e. bank charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- Application fee paid by the candidates who have not completed their application or whose application is rejected will not be refunded.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination.
|Opening Date For Online Application||23rd December 2019|
|Closing Date For Submission Of Application||23rd January 2020|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Available on 23 December 2019|
Other post , you may like :