ECIL Recruitment 2021 – Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites online application for the post of Technical Officer for 300 vacancies purely on a contract basis. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech in relevant field are eligible to apply for this job.
The selection process is based on the performance in the interview.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before last date.
The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below;
|Job Role||Technical Officer|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||21 December 2021|
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University. The candidate should have minimum one year Post Qualification experience out of which 6 months should be industrial experience.
Age Limit :
- Technical Officer – 30 years
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 years for PWD
Total Vacancies: 300 Posts
- Technical Officer – Rs.25,000/-
ECIL Recruitment Selection Process :
- The merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE/ B Tech and work experience, as indicated below:- 80% of Marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE/ B Tech. obtained in Essential educational qualification
- 20% Marks will be allocated for work experience(5 Marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 2.50 marks for every additional 06 months of experience up to a max of 20 marks)
- In case of any tie in the above, class 12th followed by 10th and DOB shall be considered for arriving at the final merit Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Document Verification at New Delhi zonal Office.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on their aggregate marks obtained in the degree in required qualification and number of years of experience as indicated herein above in the ratio of 1:2.
How to Apply ECIL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 21 December 2021.