Forest Research Institute (FRI) Recruitment 2023 for Group – C Posts | 72 Posts
Last Date : 19 January 2023
Forest Research Institute (FRI) Recruitment 2023 : Forest Research Institute (FRI) Recruitment notification announced for the posts of Group-C in various disciplines. There are totally 72 vacancies are available in above mentioned job. Candidates with the qualification of ITI can apply for the job. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through online in their official website. The detailed explanation and selection process are explained below.
FRI Recruitment 2023 for Group – C Posts :
|Job Role||Group – C Posts|
|Qualification||B.Sc / HSC /SSLC / ITI / Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||72 Posts|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||19 January 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
Technician (Field/ Lab Research) : 10+2 in Science with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Technician (Maintenance): Matriculation from a recognized Board with ITI certificate in relevant trade or Certificate course from a Govt. recognized Institute.
Technical Assistant (Para Medical): Bachelor degree in Science( OR ) Diploma (OR) 10+2 in Science with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th class certificate from a recognized Board. (OR)
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual Type Writer.
Forest Guard : 12th Pass with Science from Government recognized Board and should possess required Physical Standards.
Steno Grade II:
- 12th Class certificate from a recognized Board.
- Minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography in English / Hindi.
- Certificate course in Computer Applications.
Store Keeper: 12th Class certificate from a recognized Board.
Driver Ordinary Grade :
- Matriculation from a recognized board.
- Possession of a valid driving license for Motor Cars.
- Experience of driving a Motor Car for 3 years or more.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism.
Multi Tasking Staffs (MTS) : 12th Class certificate from a recognized Board.3 years or more experience .
Age Limit :
- Technician (Field/ Lab Research) , Technician (Maintenance) – Not below 18 years or exceeding 30 years.
- Technical Assistant (Para Medical) – Not below 21 years or exceeding 30 years.
- Lower Division Clerk , Forest Guard , Steno Grade II , Store Keeper , Driver Ordinary Grade , Multi Tasking Staffs (MTS) – Not below 18 years or exceeding 27 years.
Age Relaxation :
- Age relaxation for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Class (OBC) Non Creamy Layer (NCL) wherever applicable and admissible.
- All candidates, irrespective of community may be considered against UR vacancies, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria prescribed for UR candidates.
- However, against the vacancies earmarked for specific communities (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS), only candidates belonging to that community will be considered.
- For availing reservation, SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS candidates should furnish valid Caste/ Category Certificate which should be issued before the last date of submission of application from Competent Authorities at the time of document verification.
No.of.Vacancies : 72 Posts
- Technician (Field/ Lab Research) : 23 Posts
- Technician (Maintenance): 06 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Para Medical): 07 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 05 Posts
- Forest Guard : 02 Posts
- Steno Grade II: 01 Post
- Store Keeper: 02 Posts
- Driver Ordinary Grade: 04 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staffs (MTS) : 22 Posts
Selection Process for FRI Recruitment 2023 for Group – C Posts :
The selection process includes the following stages :
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Descriptive Test
- Skill/Trade Test
Application Fees :
- The Examination Fee per post is Rs.1500/– (Rs. 800 Application Fee and Rs. 700/- processing fee) for General /OBC/EWS applicants.
- Rs. 700/-(only processing fee) for SC/ST/PWD/Female applicants.
- Examination fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances.
How to apply for FRI Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online in their official website latest by 19 January 2023.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|More Info||Click Here|