Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Notification 2019 : Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainees.
Interested & Eligible candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 11 November 2019 to 01 December 2019.
More details about Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Notification 2019 , including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below ;
|Organisation : Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice Trainees|
|Total No.of Vacancies||45|
|Stipend||Rs.9000/- per month|
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), a Miniratna (Category I), incorporated as a Government of India Enterprise, the only vertically integrated Copper producer in India, engaged in a wide array of activities ranging from mining, beneficiation, smelting/refining to manufacturing of value-added products, invites APPLICATIONS FROM Indian Nationals as Graduate Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 (as amended from time to time) for imparting training as per provisions of the said act, at its Operating Units located at different places in India as given below :
- Khetri Copper Complex, Khetrinagar (Rajasthan) [KCC]
- Indian Copper Complex, Ghatsila (Jharkhand) [ICC]
- Malanjkhand Copper Project, Malanjkhand (Madhya Pradesh) [MCP]
Apprenticeship Trade : Mining
No. of Vacancies : 16
Eligibility / Qualification (04 years full time Degree course from any institute recognized by the AICTE in the following) : Mining Engineering
Apprenticeship Trade : Electrical
No. of Vacancies : 11
Eligibility / Qualification (04 years full time Degree course from any institute recognized by the AICTE in the following) : Electrical Engineering / Technology.
Apprenticeship Trade : Mechanical
No. of Vacancies : 10
Eligibility / Qualification (04 years full time Degree course from any institute recognized by the AICTE in the following) : Mechanical Engineering / Mining Machinery Engineering
Apprenticeship Trade : Civil
No. of Vacancies : 4
Eligibility / Qualification (04 years full time Degree course from any institute recognized by the AICTE in the following) : Civil / Architecture Engineering.
Apprenticeship Trade : Metallurgy
No. of Vacancies : 2
Eligibility / Qualification (04 years full time Degree course from any institute recognized by the AICTE in the following) : Metallurgy Engineering / Technology.
Apprenticeship Trade : Chemical
No. of Vacancies : 2
Eligibility / Qualification (04 years full time Degree course from any institute recognized by the AICTE in the following) : Chemical Engineering / Technology
Note : The applicants should NOT have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination as on 01.11.2019 i.e, candidates having passed the Graduation in Engineering in the year 2019, 2018 and 2017 are only eligible to apply.
Stipend : Rs.9000/- per month
Period of Apprenticeship Training : 12 months from commencing of the Contract of Apprenticeship. There shall be No obligation on part of HCL to offer any employment thereafter.
- Candidates willing to apply for Graduate Apprentice trainee in HCL will be required to submit the online application in the HCL website mentioning their enrolment details of National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS) web portal.
- The selection shall be made based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination from each category as per seat details mentioned above.
- The shortlisted candidates, as per merit based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination, shall be called for document verification at respective Units of HCL as selected by the applicant. The candidates would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Category etc. The date, time and venue for document verification would be intimated to the shortlisted candidates accordingly, in their email id registered in HCL’s website OR through by uploading details on Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com).
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC shall produce their caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority applicable for jobs under Government of India, during document verification.
- Candidates have to produce their valid ID Card, i.e., AADAAR / PAN / Voters ID / Driving License / Certificate Issued by Educational Institute, during document verification.
- Final selection of the candidates in each seat will be made after verification of documents.
- Shortlisted candidates merely attending the documents verification process does not entail selection of his/her candidature as Apprentice with HCL.
- Shortlisted candidate has to attend the document verification on the date & time at the venue, intimated by the Company. Failure by the candidate to attend the document verification process on the date & time at the venue, would be treated as his/her unwillingness to accept the selection procedure for the Graduate Apprentice with HCL and those candidates will not be considered in further Selection Procedure.
- No application for altering the date & time and venue for document verification would be accepted.
- Every candidate should have a valid email id & mobile no. and the same has to be registered with HCL (www.hindustancopper.com) and NATS. The email id & mobile no. must remain active until the end of the training programme in respect of the selected candidates.
- The selected candidates have to submit medical fitness certificate from a Gazetted Medical Officer before signing the contract.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through HCL website – www.hindustancopper.com – from 11 November 2019 to 01 December 2019.
- Eligible candidates are required to register themselves on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in). Further, they have to apply in the online portal of HCL at www.hindustancopper.com.
No other mode of application would be accepted
|Starting Date of Online Application||11 November 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||01 December 2019|
Other Posts You May Like: