Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2019 : Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has released the job notifications for the post of Attendant-cum-Jr. Technician Trainee, Operator-cum-Technician Trainee, Clerical Category Trainee, Paramedical category for 47 vacancies and for Graduate Apprentice Trainees in various trades for 45 vacancies.Candidates with the qualification of 10th/ITI/Diploma/B.Sc/Any Degree can apply for Attendant-cum-Jr. Technician Trainee & Others job and candidates with B.E/B.Tech in respective disciplines can apply for Apprentices job.
Eligible candidates can apply for this post online and through postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
About Hindustan Copper Limited
Hindustan Copper Limited is a public sector company, under the administrative control of the ministry of mines. It is the national vertically integrated copper producing company, its manufacturing the coppers from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined coppers.HCL mines and plants are spread across five units in the state of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Gujarat. This company have a market in copper cathodes, copper wire bar, copper sulphate and sulphuric acid. The vision of this company is to be a leading mining company and improve the quality of the products.
List of current openings in Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Last Date|
|Attendant-cum-Jr Technician Trainee/Others||47||16 December 2019|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees||45||01 December 2019|
Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment for Attendant-cum-Junior Technician Trainee/ Other
|Post Name||Attendant-cum-Jr Technician Trainee/Others|
|Last Date||16 December 2019|
Attendant-cum-Jr.Technician Trainee (Mechanical/Electrical) :
- ITI in Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist/ Turner/ Motor Mechanic/ Plumber/ Blacksmith/ Diesel Mech./ Electrician/ Wireman. OR
- 10th pass with 3 years of experience in Mechanical maintenance/Electrical maintenance of Non-ferrous industries.
For Attendant-cum-Jr.Technician Trainee (Flash Smelter/Sulphuric acid Plant/ Refinery/ Power Plant/ R&D/ Store & Dispatch):
- 10th pass with 3 years experience in operation of Smelter/ Sulphuric acid Plant/ Refinery/ Power Plant/ R&D/ Store & Dispatch section of non-ferrous industries
For Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Smelter):
- Diploma in Mechanical/Auto Mobile Engg./Electrical Engineering/ Electrical
(Instrumentation)/Civil Engg./Metallurgy. OR
- B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with 3 years of relevant experience of non-ferrous industries.
For Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (SulphuricAcid Plant/Refinery/R&D):
- B.Sc. with Chemistry with 3 years’ experience in R&D/Sulphuric acid Plant /Refinery of non-ferrous industry.
For Clerical Category Trainee (Materials & Contract/HR&A):
- Graduation with 3 year’s experience Materials & Contract/HR&A in a Public Limited Company.
For Paramedical category (Laboratory Technician):
- Diploma/Certificate course in Laboratory Technician from recognized Institution.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates having experience directly/ contractual in non-ferrous PSU.
Age Limit (as on 01.11.2019) : 18 to 40 years
|Post Wise Vacancies|
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
|Attendant-cum-Jr. Technician Trainee (Mech)||05|
|Attendant-cum-Jr. Technician Trainee (Elect.)||06|
|Attendant-cum-Jr. Technician Trainee (Flash Smelter)||06|
|Attendant-cum-Jr. Technician Trainee (SulphuricAcid Plant/Refinery/R&D)||06|
|Attendant-cum-Jr. Technician Trainee (Power Plant)||02|
|Attendant-cum-Jr. Technician Trainee (Store & Dispatch)||02|
|Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (Mech)||04|
|Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (Elect.)||04|
|Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (Civil)||02|
|Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (Flash Smelter)||03|
|Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (SulphuricAcid Plant/Refinery/R&D)||03|
|Clerical Category Trainee (Materials & Contract/HR&A)||03|
|Paramedical category (Laboratory Technician)||01|
For Attendant-cum-Jr. Technician Trainee:
- First year : Rs. 12,800/- p.m.
- Second year : Rs. 14,400/- p.m.
- After completion of training : Rs. 15,920-29,050/-
For Operator-cum-Technician Trainee/ Clerical Category Trainee/ Paramedical category:
- First year : Rs. 14,000/- p.m.
- Second year : Rs. 15,700/- p.m.
- After completion of training : Rs. 17,380-31,810/-
Selection Process : Selection will be based on the Written Test.
- Objective type with multiple choice (maximum 04) with distracter and one correct answers.1/2 (half) mark shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The questions shall consist of respective field, General Knowledge/Current Affairs & General Science, Computer Knowledge, (MS Office / Excel) General Knowledge / CurrentAffairs & simple Mathematic, as applicable to the respective posts
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST and EWS candidates: Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment: Through NEFT to the Bank Account of Hindustan Copper Limited/ Indian Copper Complex as per details are given below:
BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA
ACCOUNT NAME: HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED, INDIAN COPPER COMPLEX
ACCOUNT NO: 11524102778
ACCOUNT TYPE: CC ACCOUNT
BRANCH (CODE): MOUBHANDAR (01484)
IFS CODE: SBIN0001484
MICR CODE: 832002501
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates may send the duly filled application form along with the required document to the given postal address on or before 16 December 2019 upto 4:30 PM
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (A&L)
HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED
(A GOVT. OF INDIA ENTERPRISE)
INDIAN COPPER COMPLEX
PO: MOUBHANDAR-832103, DIST: EAST SINGHBHUM (JHARKHAND).
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|