IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 : IDBI Bank has released the job notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officers in the functional area of Agriculture Officer, Faculty – Behavioural Sciences, Transaction Monitoring Team – Head, Fraud Risk Management – Investigator (Checker), Fraud Risk Management – Fraud Analyst (Maker) with 61 vacancies.
Candidates with the qualification of CA/ MBA/ Degree with relevant work experience can apply for this job. The selection is based on the Preliminary Screening, Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personnel Interview (PI). Interested and eligible can apply online before 12 December 2019.
More details about IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 , including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below ;
|Job Role||DGM (Grade D)/ AGM (Grade C)/ Manager ( Grade B)|
|Functional Area||Agriculture Officer/ Faculty/ Fraud Risk Management/ Transaction
|Last Date||12 December 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
DGM (Grade D)
Faculty – Behavioural Sciences:
Post graduate in Psychology or relevant behaviour sciences/ MBA in HRM
Desirable: Ph.D/ Fellow Programme in Industrial Psychology/ Psychology/ Human Resource Management/ Organizational Development.
Experience: 10 years of Industry experience in the relevant area
Transaction Monitoring Team – Head:
CA/ MBA/ Graduation with Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Experience: At least 10 years with min 04 years of experience in Fraud / Vigilance/ RCU / Credit Monitoring teams.
AGM (Grade C)
Fraud Risk Management – Investigator (Checker):
Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% marks.
Desirable: CA/ MBA/ CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)/ CAIIB/ JAIIB
Experience: At least 7 years with min 03 years of experience in Fraud / Vigilance/ RCU / Credit Monitoring teams.
Manager (Grade B)
Graduate Degree with at least 60% marks in Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Science / Fisheries / Dairy Technology & Animal Husbandry from ICAR recognized agricultural university.
Experience: Minimum 04 years of postqualification working experience as an officer in Banks, with min 02 years of experience in agricultural lending in public/ private sector banks / RRBs
Fraud Risk Management – Fraud Analyst (Maker):
Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% marks.
Desirable: CA/ MBA/ CAIIB/ JAIIB
Experience : Minimum 04 years of post-qualification working experience as an officer in Banks, with min 02 years of experience in relevant field.
Age Limit (as on 01.11.2019)
- Agriculture Officer [Gr B]: 25 to 35 years
- Faculty : Behavioural Sciences [Gr D]: 35 to 45 years
- Fraud Risk Management : Fraud Analyst (Maker) [Gr B]: 25 to 35 years
- Fraud Risk Management : Investigator (Checker) [Gr C]: 28 to 40 years
- Transaction Monitoring Team : Head [Gr D]: 35 to 45 years
Post Wise Vacancies
- Agriculture Officer [Gr B]: 40 Posts
- Faculty : Behavioural Sciences [Gr D]: 1 Post
- Fraud Risk Management : Fraud Analyst (Maker) [Gr B]: 14 Posts
- Fraud Risk Management : Investigator (Checker) [Gr C]: 5 Posts
- Transaction Monitoring Team : Head[Gr D]: 1 Post
- Deputy General Manager [Grade D]: In the scale of 50030-1460(4)-55870 1650(2)-59170 (07 years)
- Assistant General Manager [Grade C] : In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)
- Manager : [Grade B]: In the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)
The selection process will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online. Only such candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personnel Interview (PI).
Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in PI.
Total marks allotted for PI is 100.
Minimum qualifying marks for PI:
- For General Category : 50
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD Category : 45
Application Fee/ Intimation Charges
- SC/ST : Rs. 150/- (Intimation charges only)
- For all others : Rs. 700/- (Application fee + Intimation charges)
- PWD : NIL
Mode of Payment : The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 12 December 2019.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||28 November 2019|
|Closure of registration of application||12 December 2019|
|Closure for editing application details/td>||12 December 2019|
|Last date for printing your application||27 December 2019|
|Online Fee Payment||28 November 2019 to 12 December 2019|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|To Know More Job Alerts ; Download Our App||Click Here|