IIFCL Recruitment 2019 : India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) has invites the job notification for the post of Assistant Manager for 8 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of PG/ MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ CA/ B.Tech/ LLB with required work experience can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 31 December 2019.
|Organisation||India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL)|
|Name of post||Assistant Manager|
|Total No Of Vacancies||08|
|Salary||Rs.28,150 to Rs.55,600/- (Gross Pay Rs.64000/-)|
|Job Location : Across India|
Candidates should complete Post-Graduation/ MBA/ Two Years PGDBM/ Two Years PGDM/ CA/ B. Tech/ LLB.
Experience : Minimum 2 years of experience in All India Financial Institutions / Schedule Commercial Banks/ Private Sector Banks/ NBFCs/ Public Sector Organisations/ Other institutions, in the area of Infrastructure Project Finance & Credit Management/ Stressed Asset management & Recovery/ Legal due diligence/ Risk Management/ Resource Mobilisation/ Corporate Banking, Finance & Accounts.
Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Screening, written examination, behavioural examination and interview.
- IIFCL reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the written examination, behavioural examination and interview only after preliminary screening / shortlisting with reference to candidates qualifications, experience, suitability, etc. The decision of IIFCL shall be final and binding.
Application Fee : Rs.500/-
Note: No application fee is payable by SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Women & PWD candidates
Mode of Payment : Demand Draft favouring ‘India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited’ payable at New Delhi
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 31 December 2019.
Box No. Del-231573R,
The Times of India,
Self-Attested Photocopies of all certificates are to be provided with the Application Form including:
- Educational/ Professional Certificates (right from class Xth to the latest)
- Experience Certificates (including Appointment & Relieving letters of all previous employers)
- Certificate of Ex-Servicemen(if applicable)
- Copy of last drawn Salary,
- Caste Certificate, if applicable as per prescribed format of Govt. of India
- PwD (VH) certificate.
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials etc
|Last date for receipt of application||31 December 2019|
|Last date for application fee||07 January 2020|
Other post , you may like :