IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2020 : Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad, invites online job applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Registrar, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Technician, Junior Assistant for 06 vacancies.
Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ Diploma/ ITI/ Master’s degree/ Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 20 April 2020 to 15 May 2020 and send the hard copy of filled online application form through postal before 22 May 2020.
The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2020 are given below;
|Name of the Post||Assistant Registrar/ Junior Technical Superintendent/ Junior Technician/ Junior Assistant|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/Diploma/ ITI/Any Degree|
|Total No. of Posts||06|
|Pay Scale||Rs.21,700/- to Rs.1,77,500/-|
|Job Location||Palakkad (Kerala)|
|Application Starting Date||20 April 2020|
|Last Date||15 May 2020|
Assistant Registrar (Group A):
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade on a point scale with excellent Academic record.
- Professional qualification in the area of Management / Finance & Accounts.
- Experience: At least 8 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge in Computer Applications and Office Automation.
Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B) :
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA in Computer Science & Engineering/ Electrical Engineering and 5 years experience or equivalent
Junior Technician (Group C):
- Three-year Diploma in Engineering/Bachelor’s Degree in Science as required in the relevant branch (Computer Science & Engineering, Chemistry) with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Institution or
- Post SSLC with 2-year ITI with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized Board/ University/ Institute with 2 years of relevant experience
Junior Assistant (Group C):
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Science or Humanities including Commerce with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Institute with knowledge of computer operations.
Upper Age limit (as on 15.04.2020)
- Assistant Registrar (Group A): 45 years
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B): 32 years
- Junior Technician/ Junior Assistant (Group C): 27 years
Post & Category Wise vacancies: 06 Posts
- Assistant Registrar (Group A): 01 post (1 UR)
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B): 02 posts (1 OBC, 1 SC)
- Junior Technician (Group C): 02 posts (1 SC, 1 UR)
- Junior Assistant (Group C): 01 post (1 UR)
- Assistant Registrar (Group A): Rs.56,100 – Rs.1,77,500/-
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B) : Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-
- Junior Technician/ Junior Assistant: Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100/-
The procedure of selection to each of the posts will be informed to the shortlisted candidates along with the admit card for selection test/interview call letter.
Application Fee : Rs.100/‐ (No fee for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and persons with disabilities (PWD) and Women)
How to apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 20 April 2020 to 15 May 2020 (Friday). After submitting the online application, candidates have to send the hard copy of the filled application along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 22 May 2020 (Friday).
Note: Envelope superscribing APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “ ”
The Registrar i/c,
Ahalia Integrated Campus,
|Online Portal opens at 0900 Hrs on||20 April 2020|
|Last date of online submission||15 May 2020|
|Last date for submitting the hard copy through postal||22 May 2020|
Other Posts , you may Like :