IRCTC Recruitment 2023: IRCTC Recruitment notification announced for Apprentice. There are 16 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with ITI/B.Com/CA/Any degree can apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below;
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is the branch of the Indian Railways that handles catering, tourism, and online ticketing operations. This is the world’s second busiest corporation for selling lakhs of railways tickets every day. The tourism corporation also organizes budget and deluxe package tours for domestic and foreign tourists, it will cover the main tourist destinations.
IRCTC Recruitment 2023 for Apprentice
|Total Vacancies||16 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 5,000 – 9,000/-|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu, Kerala & Karnataka|
|Last date||15 July 2023|
Apprentice: Candidates must have possessed the required educational qualifications and should have passed Matriculation Examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): Matriculation & ITI Certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT
- Executive – Procurement: Graduation pursuing in Commerce/ CA Inter/Supply Chain or Similar
- HR Executive Payroll & Employee Data Management: Graduate (in any discipline)
- Executive-HR: Graduate (in any discipline)
- Human Resource Training: Graduate (in any discipline)
- Media Coordinator: Graduate (in any discipline)
Age limit ( As on 01 April 2023 ): 15 to 25 years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation to SC/ST – 5 yrs, OBC – 3 yrs, ExServicemen – 10 yrs, PwBD – 10 yrs.
- School pass-outs (class 5th – class 9th): Rs 5000/- per month
- School pass-outs (class 10th): Rs 6000/- per month
- School pass-outs (class 12th): Rs 7000/- per month
- National or State Certificate holder: Rs 7000/- per month
- Technician (vocational) apprentice or Vocational Certificate holder or Sandwich Course (Students from Diploma Institutions): Rs 7000/- per month
- Technician apprentice or diploma holder in any stream or Sandwich Course (Students from Degree Institutions): Rs 8000/- per month
- Graduates apprentices or degree apprentices or degree in any stream: Rs 9000/- per month
No.of.Vacancies: 16 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): 09 Posts
- Executive – Procurement: 02 Posts
- HR Executive Payroll & Employee Data Management: 02 Posts
- Executive-HR: 01 Post
- Human Resource Training: 01 Post
- Media Coordinator: 01 Post
- Selection will be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in the matriculation examination.
- In the case of a grading system of marking then the average of the highest and lowest marks will be taken.
- Applicants will be selected purely on merit.
How To Apply For IRCTC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can enroll & apply in the Apprenticeship Portal latest by 15 July 2023.
- The tentative schedule will be advised through the mail.
- Applicants are advised to be in readiness at short notice to report to the concerned office for Document/Certificate Verification.
- Duration: 6 months – 1 year.
|For More Details||Click Here|
|Apprenticeship Portal ( to register & apply )||Click Here|