ISRO Recruitment 2019 : Satish Dhawan Space Centre Shar (SDSC SHAR) invites applications for the post of Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Library Assistant ‘A’ with 45 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification B.Sc/ Degree/ Diploma can apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online.
The detailed eligibility and application process of ISRO Recruitment are given below.
About Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
ISRO is formed in the year of 1969 as an Indian Space Agency under the Indian Government. It’s headquarter is located in Bangalore. The Department of Space(DoS) is responsible for managing and controlling all functions of ISRO. ISRO had subdivisions for their Research facilities, Test Facilities, Construction, and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, and HRD. ISRO provides its services in terms of the television broadcast, meteorological application, Location-based services, telecommunication, and also in natural resources. Visit isro.gov.in for more details about ISRO.
|Organisation||ISRO (SDSC SHAR)|
|Name of post||Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Library Assistant ‘A’|
|Last Date : 13 December 2019|
- First Class Diploma in respective disciplines from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Respective Disciplines: Automobile/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer Science/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Mechanical
Fine Arts (Photography) :
- First Class in Bachelor of Fine Arts (Photography) (Three years duration) from a recognized University/ Institution.
- First Class B.Sc. (MPC) with Physics as main and Mathematics & Chemistry as ancillary subjects from a recognized University/ Institution.
- First Class B.Sc. with Computer Science as the main subject from a recognized University/ Institution.
Library Assistant ‘A’
- Graduation in First Class
- First Class Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Library & Information Science or equivalent.
Age limit (as on 13.12.2019) : 18 to 35 Years
Posts Wise Vacancies : (Total – 45 Posts)
- Automobile Engineering: 1 Post
- Chemical Engineering: 4 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 4 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 3 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 5 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 5 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: 2 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 16 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering with Boiler Operations: 1 Post
- Fine Arts (Photography): 1 Post
- MPC (Physics): 1 Post
- Computer Science: 1 Post
Library Assistant ‘A’ : 1 Post
- Technical Assistant/ Scientific Assistant/ Library Assistant ‘A’ : Rs. 44,900 – Rs.1,42,400/-
- Approximate gross emoluments: Rs.52,533/-
- The mode of Selection will be Written Test and Skill Test.
Application Fee : Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment : Fee may be paid online through Debit Card/Internet Banking.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 13 December 2019.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|To Know More Job Alerts ; Download Our App||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :