Kerala Agricultural University Notification 2020 : Applications are invited for the following provisional posts of Project Assistant and Skill Personnel on contract for the NAHEP-CAAST Project, ‘Knowledge and skill development on Coconut based secondary Agriculture’. Interested person may apply on or before 28 January 2020 3 pm and appear for the Walk-in-Interview at Coconut Research Station, Balaramapuram, Kattachalkuzhy(P.O), Thiruvananthapuram -695 501 on 30th January 2020 at 9.30 am.
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|Job Location : Kerala|
|Last date of receipt of application : 28 January 2020 3 pm|
|Interview Date : 30th January 2020|
- B.Sc.(Ag./Hort.)/ Agriculture Engineering/ First class graduate in Plant Science
- Diploma in Agriculture/ VHSE (Agri.) with Experience
How to Apply
Application along with biodata (CV) and attested copies of relevant certificates/documents should reach the undersigned on or before 28-01-2020 3 pm.
Last date of receipt of application: 28-01-2020 3 pm.
Interview date & Time: 30-01-2020 9.30 am. CRS, Balaramapuram, Thiruvananthapuram.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW
1. Application of the candidate (in the above said format) duly affixed with latest passport size photograph of the candidate along with copies of relevant certificates/documents.
2. Photo ID card of the candidate (Original ) and copy
3. Proof of Date of Birth
4. Qualifications from SSLC onwards viz., SSLC, HSC, UG Degree/PG certificates, if relevant.
5. Certificates of additional qualification, if any.
6. Experience certificate in the relevant field (if any)
8. Relevant documents of training attended
For further clarification, may contact in the following telephone number during office hours. 0471-2400921.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|To Know more Job Alerts ; Download Jobalertinfo App||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :