Kerala Bank Recruitment 2020 : The Kerala State Co-operative Bank (Kerala Bank) a Scheduled Bank desires to appoint the following professionals purely on contract basis for a period of one year.
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply Kerala Bank Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 02 March 2020.
Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below;
|Organization||Kerala State Co-operative Bank (Kerala Bank)|
|Post Name||Chief IS Security and IT Officer, Head Treasury, Chief Risk Officer, Chief Finance Officer & Chief Legal Officer|
|Total No.of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date||02 March 2020|
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Chief IS Security and IT Officer||01 Post|
|Head Treasury||01 Post|
|Chief Risk Officer||01 Post|
|Chief Finance Officer||01 Post|
|Chief Legal Officer||01 Post|
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Chief IS Security and IT Officer||(1) Bachelor’s Degree in computer science / IT with minimum 7 years experience information security/system administration / Network administration related areas of which atleast two years are in Supervisory Capacity. OR B.Tech degree in any discipline with minimum 10 years experience in information security / system administration / Network administration related areas of which at least two years are in Supervisory Capacity. OR Those who have headed / worked in IT Department of Nationalised or Private Sector Banks atleast for 3 years in IT and additional 5 years in Banking.
(2) The applicant should have sound knowledge in all areas of:
(1) Information Security Architecture and Technology Governance framework such as COBIT, ITIL, ISO/IEC 27002-27005.
(2) Information technology Act 2000 and amendments.
(3) CERT-in and RBI directives on information security.
(4) Enforcement of software application/Hardware/Network security.
(5) Compliance requirements of PCI, NIST, OWASP, GLBA. (6) Secure Coding practices, OS hardening, Network security architecture, threat modelling, DDOS mitigation technologies, Data protection and Data leak prevention, Firewall/intrusion detection/prevention protocols, cloud risk assessment etc.
(3.) Preference will be given to candidates with the following/equivalent qualifications :
Certified information System Auditor (CISA), Certified information system Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information System Security Manager (CISM), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
|Head Treasury||(1)Persons with a minimum of 15 years experience in any leading public / private sector Bank, out of which 4 years in Treasury Management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above.
(2) Professional qualifications like MBA (Finance) / CAIIB/CA and exposure in the above mentioned areas preferred.
|Chief Risk Officer||(1) Professional certification in Financial Risk Management (FRM) from Global Association of Risk Professionals. Or Professional Risk Management (FRM) Certification from PRMIA Institute.
(2) Five years experience in Corporate credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more Scheduled Public/Private Sector Banks, or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity, with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
|Chief Finance Officer||(1) Graduation in any stream from a recognised university. (2) CA from Indian Chartered Accountants Institute (ICAI). (3) At least minimum 10 years experience as Auditors. Out of which a minimum 5 years experience in the statutory Audit of a Public Sector/Private Sector Bank. (Additional Qualification MBA, ICWA preferred). Desirable – Worked as CFO in PSU Banks or Private Sector Banks.|
|Chief Legal Officer||1) Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognised University, approved by Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate. 2) 10 years active practice in the Bar (Court of Law) with an experience in handling cases related to Banking Laws, Co-operative Laws, service matters, SARFAESI, civil and criminal laws. OR At least 5 year of post-qualification experience in handling cases related to Banking Laws, Co-operative Laws, Service matters, SARFAESI Act, Civil and Criminal laws etc as AGM or above in the Nationalised or Private Sector Bank / Senior Executive or Senior Officer in the Legal department of Government / Semi Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Companies listed on NSE / BSE|
|Post Name||Upper Age|
|Chief IS Security and IT Officer||62 years|
|Head Treasury||62 years|
|Chief Risk Officer||62 years|
|Chief Finance Officer||45 to 55 years|
|Chief Legal Officer||45 to 55 years|
How to Apply
Those who are interested may send in their application to
The Deputy General Manager (P&E),
Kerala State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 33.
Last date for receipt of application : 02 March 2020
Other post , you may like :