KFRI Notification 2019 : A walk-in interview to fill the post of Project Fellow to join a time-bound research programme on “Economic Valuation of ecosystem services in the moist deciduous forests of Kerala ” will be held at 10.00 am onward on 11 December 2019 , at KFRI .
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criterion mentioned below are invited to attend the interview. Please bring testimonials in original.
More details about KFRI Notification 2019, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below ;
|Project KFRI/ RP 721/2016||Economic Valuation of ecosystem services in the moist deciduous forests of Kerala|
|Post Name||Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancies||01 ( One )|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,400/- per month|
|Duration||Up to 31 August 2021|
|Job Location: Peechi , Thrissur ( Dist. )|
- First class Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) in Environmental Science
- Field exposure to forestry
Age Limit : As on 01.01.2019, 36 years.
Age relaxation of five years in the case of scheduled caste/scheduled tribe candidates and three years in the case of other backward communities as per government rules will be given.
- Based on Interviews only.
- Candidates are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before coming to appear in the interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with resume/bio-data, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of self attested copies of certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate and experience if any).
- The selected Candidates will be required to do extensive travel to difficult forests areas/other states and will have to be of good health.
- The Candidates will be appeared for Written test and interview.
|Date||11 December 2019|
|Place||Kerala Forest Research Institute , Peechi|
|Official Notification||Click Here|