Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021 : High Court of Kerala (HCK) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant. There are 55 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this post can apply for this recruitment on or before
28 July 2021 18 August 2021.
The educational qualification of the candidates should be Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/Law Degree.
The selection will be on the basis of Objective Test, Interview.
The scale of pay will be Rs.39,300-83,000/month.
The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail ;
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/Law Degree|
|Salary||Rs.39,300/- to Rs.83,000/- per month|
|Application Start Date|
|Application Last Date|
Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks (no stipulation of marks in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes), OR Master’s Degree OR Law Degree, awarded or recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- For General – 02/01/1985 and 01/01/2003
- For SC/ST – 02/01/1980 and 01/01/2003
- For OBC – 02/01/1982 and 01/01/2003
Total Vacancies: 55 Posts
Salary : Rs.39,300/- to Rs.83000/- month
The selection will be on the basis of Objective Test, Descriptive Test and interview. The Objective Test will be for 100 Marks to be answered in OMR Answer Sheet and Descriptive Test for 60 marks to be written on separate answer sheets. Immediately after the Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
Objective Test : The Objective Test with 75 minutes duration consists of 3 Sections with marks shown against each (Total 100 marks) as follows:
- General English — 50 marks,
- General Knowledge — 40 Marks,
- Basic Mathematics & Reasoning —10 marks.
- Each question will carry 1 mark. For every incorrect answer, 1/4 mark will be deducted.
Descriptive Test : The Descriptive Test with 60 minutes duration (60 Marks) consists of precis, comprehension and short essays.
Interview : The interview is for 10 marks. The minimum marks for being included in the ranked list will be 35% in the interview. The medium of the test will be English.
The standard of the questions will be that suitable for candidates with Degree Qualification.
The minimum marks for being included in the Short List of candidates to be called for the interview will be 40% in the Objective Test.
Application Fees :
- For General – Rs.450/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
How to apply
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website and has two parts – Step-I and Step-II.
Step-I/ New Applicant’ is the first part for registration of the applicants.
Step-II/ Registered Applicant’ is the second part of the process for those applicants who had completed Step-I.
A candidate’s online application is complete only if he/she completes both the steps which include the submission of application by clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMISSION’ option available in Step -II process and payment of application fee (if applicable). on or before
28 July 2021 18 August 2021.
Steps to Apply
- Go to official website highcourtofkerala.nic.in.
- In Homepage, click on Recruitment Portal.
- New page will open with recruitment details.
- Click on Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant – Rec No. 01/2021.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.
- Date of commencement of Step-I & Step-II processes and remittance of application fee through online mode –
08.07.202112 August 2021
- Date of closure of Step-I process –
28.07.202118 August 2021
- Date of closure of Step-II process, remittance of application fee through online mode and downloading of challan for offline payment –
09.08.202125 August 2021
- Commencement of remittance of application fee through offline mode at SBI branches. –
- Last date for remittance of application fee through offline mode –
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Assistant- Application dates extended : Notification||Click Here|
|Apple Online & More Details||Click Here|