Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 : Kerala Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from interested and eligible candidates for Medical Photographer Post.Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through their one time registration profile on or before 15 January 2020.
More details about Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below;
|Organisation||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of post||Medical Photographer|
|Salary||Rs.25200/- to Rs.54000/-|
|Last Date||15th January 2020|
|Job Location : Kerala|
- Pass in S.S.L.C
- Proficiency in Photography.
Note:- Proficiency of the candidates in Photography will be assessed by a practical test
conducted by the Public Service Commission at the time of selection.
Age limit : 19 – 39
Only candidates born between 02.01.1980 and 01.01.2000 (both dates are included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Communities.
Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
Pay Scale : Rs.25200/- to Rs.54000/-
How to apply
- Log on to the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Submit the application form before the last date, i.e., 15th January 2020
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|To Know More Job Alerts ; Download Our App||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :