National Institute of Immunology Notification 2020
National Institute of Immunology Notification 2020 : National Institute of Immunology is an autonomous Research Institute of the Department of Biotechnology,Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. The Institute is located in the institutional area on Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, adjacent to Jawaharlal Nehru University.
The Institute invites Online Applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling up the following vacancies under Administrative and Technical Cadre on Direct Recruitment Basis ;
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Skilled Work Assistant||05|
Post Name : Technical Officer-I
- Educational Qualification & Experience : Laboratory:- 05 Posts
M.Sc. or equivalent qualification with one year experience
B.Sc. with five years experience
Post Name : Technician- I
- Educational Qualification & Experience :
Laboratory : 01 Post
Matric with Science plus 2 years full time Diploma in Medical Lab
Technology course and three years experience after MLT;
B.Sc with one year experience in R&D Laboratory.
Engineering : 02 Posts
3 years Diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication Trade
Matric with ITI Certificate in Electrical/Electronics &
Telecommunication Trade with five years experience in Level-3 of Pay
Matrix (PB-I of Rs.5,200-20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-, prerevised). Candidates drawing Gross Basic Pay of Rs. 25,200/- or above can also apply
Post Name : Technician- II
- Educational Qualification & Experience : Engineering:- 02 Posts Matric with ITI certificate in Electrical Trade with three years relevant experience in a reputed Lab/ Industrial Establishment including apprenticeship in a recognized workshop
Post Name : Tradesman (Plumber)
- Educational Qualification & Experience : ITI Certificate in Plumbing Trade with 1 year experience OR VII th with minimum 10 years experience.
Post Name : Management Assistant
- Educational Qualification & Experience : Graduate with minimum 3 years experience in Level-4 of Pay Matrix (PB-1 of Rs.5,200-20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-, pre-revised).
Candidates drawing Gross Basic Pay of Rs. 27,900/- or above can also apply.
Post Name : Junior Assistant- II
- Educational Qualification & Experience : 12th class OR Equivalent Qualification from a Recognized Board or
University with typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
Post Name : Skilled Work Assistant
- Educational Qualification & Experience : Matric OR Equivalent Qualification from a Recognized Board.
The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 30 years as on the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 17.02.2020
Candidate must be citizen of India.
All eligibility conditions will be determined with reference to the crucial date of eligibility as mentioned in this advertisement i.e. 17th February, 2020.
Application Fee (Only Online)
- A non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) is to be paid by the candidate.
- The fee should be paid separately for each post applied.
The selection process will consist of
i. Tier-I (OMR Based Written Test); and
ii. Tier-II (Trade/Skill/ Computer Proficiency Test, wherever applicable).
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement can submit
online application by logging onto the Institute’s website www.nii.res.in . Applications will not be
accepted through any other mode. Candidates are advised to apply online well before the closing date
and not to wait till the last day for filling up the application to avoid the possibility of inability/failure to log on to the website on account of website congestion, heavy load on the internet.
|Commencement of Registration||25 January 2020|
|Closing Date of Registration||17 February 2020|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :