NBCC Recruitment 2020 : National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC) scheduled walk-in drive for the role of Marketing Executive for 6 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of MBA/PG Diploma with two years work experience in relevant field can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview along with the required documents to the following venue on 20 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
|Post Name||Marketing Executive|
|No. of Vacancies||06|
|Walk-in Date||20 January 2020|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Job Location : Bhubaneswar/ Gurugram/ Lucknow/ Kochi/ New Delhi|
Full time MBA/Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Specialization in
Marketing as major subject from Government recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
Minimum 2 years of experience in Leading Real Estate firms/BrokerageAgency (who has carried out both Pre & Post Sales work for reputed Real Estate firms) in Real Estate Business Development/ Marketing / Customer Handling.
Candidates having minimum 01 year of experience in direct sales will be preferred. (Candidates will be required to serve in any part of India)
Upper Age Limit : 30 Years
Selection will be based on the interview.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to dully filled the application form along with the required documents and attend the walk-in interview on 02 January 2020 to the following venue.
Walk In Interview Details
Date: 02 January 2020 (Thursday) Time: 10 AM to 11:30 AM
TRAINING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT CENTRE,
NBCC (I) LTD.,
M G ROAD, GHITORNI,
NEAR GHITORNI METRO STATION,
Required documents in original along with self attested copies:
- Application Form in the prescribed Proforma (as attached)
- Resume / Bio-data
- Self attested Photocopies of all necessary educational qualifications and experience certificates
- Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
- All Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving on the posts.
- Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Tribe / OBC / EWS / PWD / Ex-Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable).
- Proof of identification.
- One Passport size photograph.
Note: Production of documents in original along with self attested copies thereof by the candidates is mandatory at the time of interview
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Know More Job Alerts ; Download Our App||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :