NIACL Recruitment 2021 for Administrative Officer | 300 Posts
Last Date : 21 September 2021
NIACL Recruitment 2021 : The New India Assurance Company Ltd scheduled for the role of Administrative Officers (Generalists) in various disciplines.
The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below;
|Job Role||Administrative Officers (Generalists)|
|Salary||Rs.32,795/- to Rs.62,315/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||1 September 2021|
|Last Date||21 September 2021|
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 30.09.2021.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination on or before 30.09.2021.
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2021) : 21 to 30 Years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
NIACL Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- The selection process of NIACL Recruitment will consist of Preliminary Examination (Objective Type), Main Examination (Objective & Descriptive Type) & Interview.
- Final selection would be based on consolidated marks of Main Examination (objective test) & Interview.
Tier I: Preliminary Examination:
The Preliminary Examination (Online Objective Test) for 100 marks, would be of one hour duration and will consist of 3 sections as follows
Time: 60 Minutes
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English & Hindi.
- Candidates will have to qualify in each test by securing passing marks to be decided by the Company. Adequate number of candidates state-wise and category-wise as decided by the Company will be shortlisted for the Tier II -Main Examination.
Tier II: Main Examination:
The structure of Main Exam (Online objective test & Descriptive Test) will be as follows:
|Section||Marks (Generalists)||Marks (Specialists)|
|Test of Reasoning||50||40|
|Test of English Language||50||40|
|Test of General Awareness||50||40|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||40|
|Test of Technical & Professional
Main Examination will consist of Online Objective Test for 200 marks to be conducted in duration of 120 minutes.
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English & Hindi.
Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 30 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing-10marks & Essay-20 marks).
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination)
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Online Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. No marks will be deducted for un-attempted questions.
NIACL Recruitment-Application Fees:
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-(Intimation charges only)
- Other than SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.750/-(Application fee including intimation charges)
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply NIACL Recruitment ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 1 September 2021 to 21 September 2021.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration commences: From 1 September 2021 to 21 September 2021
- Payment of Application Fees: From 1 September 2021 to 21 September 2021
- Date of Tier I Examination(Preliminary Exam): October 2021
- Date for Tier II Examination (Main): November 2021
വിവരങ്ങൾ മലയാളത്തിൽ വായിക്കാൻ ഇവിടെ ക്ലിക്ക് ചെയ്യുക
|New India Assurance Company Ltd : Important Links|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|More Details||Click Here|