NLC Recruitment 2020 : Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd (NLC) invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) for 259 vacancies in various disciplines and Industrial Trainee (Finance) for 56 vacancies at its various Projects/ Offices. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ CA/ MBA/ M.Sc/ Diploma/ Any Degree are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online at NLC India Limited website (www.nlcindia.com) before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited : NLC is a Navaratna Government of India Enterprise. It is founded in 1956 and it was inaugurated by the first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru. It is the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation. It manually produces about 30 million tonne lignite from opencast mines at Neyveli. This lignite is used in the pithead thermal power station to produce electricity.
|Name of post||Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ CA/ MBA/ M.Sc/ Diploma/ Any Degree|
|No. of Vacancies||259|
|Last Date||17 April 2020|
Candidates should complete full time / part time Bachelor degree in Engineering from the following respective disciplines with minimum 60% for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST marks from a recognized university
- Mechanical – Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering.
- Electrical (EEE) – Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering
- Electrical (ECE) – Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Civil – Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering.
- Control & Instrumentation – Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Computer – Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology
Mining – Mining Engineering
- Candidates should complete full time / part time M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology with minimum 60% for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST marks from a recognized university
- Candidates should pass the final examination of Institute of CA/ CMA or
- Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance with 60% marks for UR/ EWS/ OBC (NCL)& 50% marks for SC/ ST.
- Degree in any discipline and
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare with minimum 60% for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST marks from a recognized university
Upper Age Limit(As on 01.03.2020):
- General/ EWS – 30 years
- OBC (NCL) – 33 years
- SC/ST – 35 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PwD: 10 years
Discipline wise Vacancies
- Mechanical – 125 posts
- Electrical (EEE) – 65 posts
- Electrical (ECE) – 10 posts
- Civil – 05 posts
- Control & Instrumentation – 15 posts
- Computer – 05 posts
- Mining – 05 posts
- Geology – 05 posts
- Finance – 14 posts
- Human Resource – 10 posts
Training Period: Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) will undergo training for One year
- During Training period, basic pay of INR. 50,000 in the scale of pay of INR. 50,000-1,60,000 (E-2 Grade) will be paid.
- On successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed in E3 Grade in the scale of pay INR. 60,000-1,80,000 with a basic pay of INR. 60,000.
Selection will be based on Computer Based Online Examination and personal interview. The qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Examination for shortlisting for the personal interview
Scheme of Examination
- The Online Exam will be held for a duration of 02 (Two) Hours.
- The Question Paper will consist of two parts; Part-I with 40 questions on Quantitative aptitude,
- Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation and General English and Part-II with 80 Questions on Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)
- Totally 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- The question paper will be in English language Only.
- Each question will carry 01 mark. For a wrong answer chosen, there will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/4 mark (0.25 mark) will be deducted.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- For General(UR) / EWS Candidates – 50%
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) SC/ST / PwBD Candidates – 40%
Application fee: Rs.854/- [INR 500/-towards Application fee plus INR 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST) towards Processing fee]
Note: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD & Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying the application fee.
Mode of Payment : Through e-payment (Using SBIMOPS through the online application).
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at NLC India Limited careers website (www.nlcindia.com) from 18 March to 17 April 2020.
- Opening of On-line submission of application Date & Time : 18.03.2020 at 10:00 hrs
- Closing of On-line submission of application Date & Time : 17.04.2020 at 23:55 hrs
- Last Date for On-line payment of Fees : 17.04.2020 at 23:55 hrs
- Date of Examination (Tentative)* 26.05.2020 & 27.05.2020
Other post , you may like :