RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR OFFICER – MARKETING AND OPERATIONS IN GRADE B (CLERICAL CADRE)
Saraswat Bank Notification 2020 : Saraswat Bank requires 100 Junior Officers – Marketing & Operations (Clerical cadre) for its branches in Mumbai and Pune.
About Saraswat Bank
Saraswat Bank, the premier Multi State and the largest Bank among the Co-operative Banks in India has a large network of 284 branches located in six states i.e. Maharashtra, Goa,Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and New Delhi.
The Bank is looking for energetic and dynamic candidates, residing in the following regions:
|Sl No||Centres||No of vacancies|
|1||Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Greater Mumbai||70|
|Junior Officer – Marketing & Operations||100|
Qualification : Graduate – First Class/Grade A or equivalent (B.Com., BCA, B.E. or BMS only) from a recognized University.
Age Limit : Not more than 27 years as on 01/01/2020.
- The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.600/- for candidates.
- The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply
The facility will be available for online application from 01 January 2020 to 15 January 2020. Last date for acceptance of Online Application will be 15 January 2020 upto 23:59 hours on Bank’s website https://www.saraswatbank.com and no other mode of application will be accepted.
|Website link open||01 January 2020|
|Starting date for apply online and payment of fees||01 January 2020|
|Last date to apply online and payment of fees||15 January 2020|
|Start date for downloading Call letters from website||22 January 2020|
|Online test||27 January 2020|
Other Posts You May Like: