Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022 – The Security Printing Press, Hyderabad has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Jr. Technician (Printing) and Fireman. The objective and the business of the Company is designing, manufacturing security papers, Printing Currency & Banknotes, Passports, Non-Judicial Stamp Papers, Postage Stamps and Minting of the Coins.
The educational qualification should be 10th std/ITI.
The details of vacancy and eligibility is given below.
|Job Role||Jr.Technician/ Fireman|
|Salary||Rs.18,780/- to Rs.67,390/-|
|Last Date||15 January 2022|
- The candidates must have a Full-time I.T.I. certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder/ LetterPress Machine Minder/ OffsetPrinting/ Platemaking/ Electroplating or
- Full time ITI Course in Plate maker Cum Impositor/Hand Composing along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- The candidates should have passed 10th Class
- The candidates should have Certificate in Fireman training from Recognized Institution
- The Minimum height of the candidates should be 5‟ 5” (165 cm) and chest 31” – 33” (79-84 cms.)
- Each eye of the candidate must have a full field vision.
- The candidates with Colour blindness, squint or any morbid conditions of the eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2021) :
- The age limit of the candidates for the post of Jr. Technician and Fireman should be 18 years to 25 i.e. the candidates should have born between 02.07.1996 to 01.07.2003
Total Vacancies : 27 posts
- Junior technician (25 posts) : UR – 15; EWS – 3; SC – 2; ST – 2; OBC-NCL – 3
- Fireman (2 posts) : UR – 2
- The salary for the post of Jr. Technician and Fireman is Rs. 18,780 – 67,390
Selection Process for Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the post of Jr. Technician and Fireman will be based on online examination which will be of objective type.
- The online Examination will be conducted in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata and New Delhi only. Applicants should select only one centre.
- The test pattern is as follows:
|Logical Reasoning||40||90 Minutes|
- The total duration of the test is 90 minutes and there are no negative marks.
NOTE: In respect of Fireman, candidates shortlisted in the online test will have to undergo an essential qualifying physical test also.
Application Fees :
- The application fees for the above mentioned posts is as follows:
- Rs.600/-(inclusive of GST) for candidates belonging to General, EWS and OBC Categories.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD are exempted from payment of application fee. However the candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD are required to pay only Rs.200/- towards Intimation charges.
How to apply for Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022:
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 15th January 2022 on the official website of Security Printing Press.
For more details : Click here
To Apply: Click here