SSC CHSL 2019 | Apply Online For Clerk, Postal/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator Posts
SSC CHSL 2019 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL Recruitment 2019.
SSC conducts combined higher secondary level exams every year to recruit Lower division clerks, Postal assistant/ Sorting assistant and Data entry operators for various central government offices.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts form 03 December 2019 to 10 January 2020.
More details about SSC CHSL 2019 , including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below ;
|Organization||Staff selection commission (SSC)|
|Job Role||Lower division clerks, Postal assistant/ Sorting assistant and Data entry operators|
|Qualification||Plus Two or Equivalent|
|Last Date||10 January 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Higher Secondary (Plus two) pass in any stream.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG) : 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) : Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs.1900 (pre-revised)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) : Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs.2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator(DEO) : Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs.2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’ : Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs.2400 (pre-revised)
Application Fee : General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card. Women/SC/ST candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
How to Apply : Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website – https://ssc.nic.in/ – from 03 December 2019 to 10 January 2020.
|Opening of online application||03 December 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||10 January 2020|
Other Posts you may Like :