The Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited (TCC), a State Public Sector Undertaking owned by the Government of Kerala, invites application from qualified and competent candidates for selection to the posts of Senior Engineer (Civil) and Deputy Manager (Civil).
Interested and Eligible candidates are required to apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed application form given in the website of TCC (www.tcckerala.com) and Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.cmdkerala.net).
More details about Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited (TCC) Notification 2020, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below;
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Engineer (Civil)||01|
- Senior Engineer (Civil) : First Class BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering or its equivalent
- Deputy Manager (Civil) : First Class BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering or its equivalent
Maximum Age Limit
- Senior Engineer (Civil) : 32 Years
- Deputy Manager (Civil) : 40 Years
Senior Engineer (Civil)
- Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year in the Scale of Pay of ₹ 24040-620-27140-680-29860-750-32860-820-36140-900-38840 (under revision).
Deputy Manager (Civil)
- Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year in the Scale of Pay of ₹ 32860-820-36140-900-40640-1000-48640 (under revision).
- In addition to the above, they will be eligible for DA, HRA, PF, Gratuity, Medical and other
benefits as per Company’s rules from time to time.
Applicants will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- (for each post) plus transaction fee
online. Application fee for SC/ST candidates will be Rs. 500/- (for each post) plus transaction fee.
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview adhering to
Communal Rotation Roster Rules.
How to Apply
Candidates shall submit their applications via ONLINE MODE ONLY.
Note : Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept
active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CMD may send intimation to
download call letters for Written test/Group discussion through the registered e-mail ID.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her
new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account
and mobile number
|Start date for submitting online application:||05 February 2020|
|Last Date for submitting online application||19 February 2020|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :