UPSC CMS Combined Medical Services Exam 2021 | 838 Posts
Last Date : 27 July 2021
UPSC CMS Combined Medical Services Exam 2021 : Union Public Sevice Commission invites online application for Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 for the post of Junior Scale, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer for 838 vacancies.
Candidates who completed their MBBS within the age limit of 32 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written examination, interview/personality test.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (https://upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 27 July 2021 .
The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination 2021|
|Job Role||Junior Scale/ Assistant Divisional Medical Officer/ Assistant Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 July 2021|
Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Note: A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
Age Limit : Below 32 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government policy
UPSC CMS 2021 – Vacancies: 838 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service – 349 posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council – 05 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal
- Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 184 posts
Salary: Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test.
- Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Scheme of Examination:
- The candidates will take the Computer based examination in two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each Paper will be of two hours duration.
- The Computer-based examination in both the papers will be completely of objective (Multiple choice answers) type. The Question Papers (Test Booklets) will be set in English only.
- Paper-I – General Medicine and Paediatrics
- Paper-II – Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Preventive & Social Medicine
Both the Papers of the CMSE will be of MBBS standard.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Interview/ Personality Test||100|
Personality Test : (100 Marks):
- Personality test carrying 100 marks of such of the candidates who qualify on the results of the Computer based examination.
UPSC Exam Application Fees : Rs.200/- (No Fee for Female/SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Online Mode – Internet Banking Payment/Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
- Offline Mode – Pay by Cash
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Combined Medical Services Exam 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (https://upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 27 July 2021 up to 6 PM.
വിവരങ്ങൾ മലയാളത്തിൽ അറിയാൻ ഇവിടെ ക്ലിക്ക് ചെയ്യുക
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online & More Details||Click Here|