UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), New Delhi invites the online application for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer for 421 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree within the age limit of 30 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process will be based on the Recruitment Test & Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on before 31 January 2020.
|Organization||Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)|
|Post name||Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer|
|Total No. of vacancies||421|
|Last Date||31 January 2020|
|Job Location :Across India|
- Candidates should complete Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated Five years Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant
- Two years experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation
Age Limit : 30 years
Selection will be based on the Recruitment Test (RT) & Interview.
Scheme of the RT
- Recruitment Test (RT) will be pen & paper-based test
- The test will be of two hours duration
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answer.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
Weightage : Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview carry weightage in the ratio of 75:25 for the candidates shortlisted based on Recruitment Test (RT) and qualify in the interview
Recruitment Test (RT) Centers
Ahmedabad, Shillong, Imphal, Prayagraj(Allahabad), Shimla, Agartala, Bengaluru, Srinagar, Jorhat, Bhopal, Thiruvananthapuram, Aizawl, Mumbai, Kochi, Itanagar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Raipur, Cuttack, Jammu, Vishakhapatnam, Delhi, Chandigarh, Tirupati, Dispur, Panaji(Goa), Udaipur, Hyderabad, Port Blair, Sambalpur, Jaipur, Dharwad, Bareilly, Chennai, Madurai, Gautam Budh Nagar, Nagpur, Ranchi, Ghaziabad, Dehradun, Gangtok, Gurugram, Patna, Kohima, Faridabad.
Application Fee : Rs. 25/-
Note : No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
Mode of Payment : Remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 31 January 2020.
- Closing date for online application : 31.01.2020 on 1800 Hrs
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online application : 01.02.2020 up to 23:59 Hrs
- Recruitment Test (RT) shall be conducted by the Commission : 04.10.2020
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Other Posts You May Like:
Kerala PSC Mechanic Recruitment 2020