Amazon Notification 2019 : Amazon has issued the latest notification for the recruitment post of the Software Engineer.
More details about Amazon Notification 2019 , including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below ;
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , India|
At the heart of Amazon.com’s tremendous selection, world class shopping experience and fulfillment is the Ordering team. The software we write and the systems we own enable over 50 million customers worldwide to order anything from a pin to a piano with the click of a mouse! Every aspect of our business interacts with our systems. We’re the hub of Amazon’s massive, worldwide service-oriented architecture.
The Ordering (India) Team is an agile team whose charter is to deliver the next generation of e-Commerce solutions starting from Shopping Cart to Order Processing Workflows and Order Reversals. As a member of this team, your mission will be to design, develop, document and support massively scalable, distributed real time systems. Using C++, Java, object oriented design patterns, distributed databases and other innovative storage techniques, you will build and deliver software systems that support complex and rapidly evolving business requirements.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-3 years of industry experience.
- Solid experience in Java, C++ or C# (expert in at least one)
- Solid expertise in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented design and concepts
- Experience in Perl, Ruby, or Python (at least one)
- Solid UNIX or Linux experience.
- Experience with scaling and performance of large distributed systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Obsession with quality and customer experience – Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly
- Prior experience with building and supporting realtime high-volume production systems
- Messaging (JMS etc.) – XML and Web Service concepts
- Any HTML scripting language (JSP, ASP, PHP, etc.)
Salary Package : Best In Industry.
Mode of Selection
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Steps To Apply
- Log on to the official website www.amazon.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
|Official Notification & Apply Link||Click Here|