CBSE Recruitment 2019 : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited online applications from candidates for various positions on 357 vacant seats. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 16th December 2019.
The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for CBSE Recruitment 2019 given below;
|Organisation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of post||Junior Assistant,Accountant,Stenographer,Senior Assistant,Assistant Secretary (IT)|
|Salary||Rs.5200/- to Rs.34800/- Per Month|
|Last Date : 16 December 2019|
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 10500 KDPH in English or 30 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 9000 KDPH in Hindi on Computer
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institution with Commerce/Accounts as one of the subject
- Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized university/Institution
- Graduate from a Recognized University
- Typing Speed of 40 w.p.m. or equivalent calculated speed on computer i.e. 12000 KDPH
Assistant Secretary (IT)
- B.E./B.Tech (IT)/M.SC. (IT)/MCA from a recognized University/Institution.
- Working Experience in the development of online applications, using dot net technologies, SQL Server, Visual Basic dot net, C# dot net. Fox Pro.
Salary : Rs.5200/- to Rs.34800/- Per Month
Age limit : Maximum Age Up to 40 Years
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on or before 16th December 2019.
Note : Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID.
- Opening Date for On-line Registration of Application : 15 November 2019
- Closing Date of submission of Application : 16 December 2019 at 11:.59 PM
- Last Date of submission of Online Application Fee : 16 December 2019 at 11:.59 PM
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|To Know More Job Alerts ; Download Our App||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :