Power Grid Recruitment 2019 : Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released the job notification for Experienced Professionals on contract basis for the post of Field Engineer & Field Supervisor in Civil and Electrical field for 53 vacancies.Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Diploma Field Supervisor post. Eligible candidates can apply online before the last date (December 22). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Power Grid (PGCIL) Recruitment given below;
About Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is owned by the state of India it is an electric utility company. The headquartered is located in Gurugram, India. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited plays a vital role in India to transmit 50% of electricity to all over India.
|Organisation||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of post||Field Engineer/ Field Supervisor|
|Total No Vacancies||53|
|Last Date : 22 December 2019|
Field Engineer (Electrical)/ (Civil)
- Candidates should complete full-time B.E/B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) in respective discipline or equivalent from recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ EWS/ ST and pass marks for SC candidates.
- Respective Disciplines : Electrical / Electrical (Power) / Electrical and Electronics / Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) and Civil
- Experience : Should have minimum one-year post qualification experience in relevant field
Field Supervisor (Electrical)/ (Civil)
- Candidates should complete full-time Diploma in Civil/ Electrical from recognized technical Board/Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ST and pass marks for SC candidates.
- Experience: Should have minimum one-year post qualification experience in relevant field
Age Limit (as on 22.12.2019) : 29 years
Post & Discipline Wise Vacancies : (Total – 53 Posts)
- Field Engineer (Electrical): 13 posts
- Field Engineer (Civil): 6 posts
- Field Supervisor (Electrical): 27 posts
- Field Supervisor (Civil): 6 posts
- Field Supervisor (E&C): 1 post
- Field Engineer : Rs.30,000/-
- Field Supervisor : Rs.23,000/-
- Selection will be based on interview only for eligible and shortlisted candidates.
- Screening test, if conducted, shall be for elimination purpose only and will not have any weightage in final merit.
- Screening test, if conducted shall be of 1 hr duration for 75 marks (In two parts, Part-1: 50 questions on relevant discipline and Part-2: 25 questions on Aptitude).
- Candidates who qualify in the test will be shortlisted and called for interview based on their performance in the screening test.
- Candidates shall have the option for appearing the Personal Interview / computer-based test /written test in Hindi or English.
- The selection process is based on the written test. Candidates qualifying in the written test shall be empanelled in the order of merit of marks obtained in written test.
- Field Engineer : Rs.400/-
- Field Supervisor : Rs.300/-
Note: Only SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
Mode of Payment : Online payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 22 December 2019.
- Opening date of online applications and fees payment : 12.12.2019 (10:00 Hrs)
- Closing date of online applications and fees payment : 22.12.2019 (23:59 Hrs)
- Cut-off date for eligibility criteria : 22.12.2019
- Date of Written Test / Interview Will be notified separately on the website.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|To Know More Job Alerts ; Download Our App||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :