College of Engineering Trivandrum Jobs 2019 : College of Engineering Trivandrum has released the job notification for various temporary posts on daily wages for the post of Junior Programmer,Librarian,Statistical Assistant,Computer Lab Cum Office Assistant,Hospitality Assistant.
Candidates with the qualification of SSLC,Diploma,Degree,B.E/B.Tech pass can apply for this job.The selection process is based on the interview.
Eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before 10 December 2019
Applications invited for various temporary posts on daily wages drawing salary from Non government funds.
More details about College of Engineering Trivandrum Jobs 2019, including eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below;
|College of Engineering, Trivandrum
|Junior Programmer,Librarian,Statistical Assistant,Computer Lab Cum Office Assistant,Hospitality Assistant(contract)
|Period of work
|10 December 2019
About College of Engineering Trivandrum
The College of Engineering, Trivandrum was established in 1939 as the first Engineering College in the then Travancore State. The institution owes its foundation to the bold and inspired vision of Sree Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma, the then Maharaj of Travancore. Initially the College was housed in the former office and bungalow of the Chief Engineer (present PMG Office). Maj T.H Mathewman, a Britisher was the first Principal, Started as constituent College of Travancore University, the College has an initial intake of 21 students each for Degree and Diploma courses in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical branches. With the establishment of the Directorate of Technical Education in the late fifties, the College administration came under the control of the Government of Kerala. The College was shifted to the present sprawling 125 acres in 1960.
- Junior Programmer : B.Tech ( Computer Science/I.T) + Certificate in Networking
- Librarian : SSLC + Diploma In Library Science or Certificate Course
- Statistical Assistant : Degree ( Economics/Maths/commerce/statistics) from a recognized university.
- Computer Lab Cum Office Assistant : Degree/Diploma + Auto CAD
- Hospitality Assistant : SSLC + Diploma/ Certificate in Hospitality
- Junior Programmer : 21-50 Years
- Librarian : 21-50 Years
- Statistical Assistant : 21-50 Years
- Computer Lab Cum Office Assistant : 21-50 Years
- Hospitality Assistant : 18-50 Years
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates send their applications in the prescribed format with all enclosures to the given postal address on or before 10 December 2019.
College of Engineering Trivandrum,
Other post , you may like :