FACT Notification 2020 : Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited has issued the latest notification for the post of Graduate & Technician Apprentices.
More details about FACT Notification 2020 , including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below ;
|Organization||Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited|
|Post name||Graduate Apprentice,Technician (Diploma) Apprentice|
|Stipend||Rs.8000/- to 10,000/-|
|Total No. of vacancies||81|
|Job Location : Udyogamandal|
- Period of Training : One Year (Stipend INR.10000/- p.m.)
- Qualification : Engineering Degree (B.Tech/BE UGC/AICTE recognized course) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Instrumentation & Control, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Eligibility : First class Engineering Degree with an aggregate of 60% marks for General category and 50% marks for SC/ST in the relevant discipline and should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Degree as on 31.03.2020. BOAT Southern Region Registered Candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Age limit : Age not more than 25 years as on 01-01-2020
- For general candidates with date of birth on or after 02.01.1995
- For OBC candidates with date of birth on or after 02.01.1992
- For SC/ST candidates with date of birth on or after 02.01.1990
|No of Vacancies|
|Computer Science & Engineering||2|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||4|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation||3|
TECHNICIAN (DIPLOMA) APPRENTICES
- Period of Training : One Year (Stipend INR.8000/- p.m.)
- Qualification : A three year Diploma in Engineering (under State Board of Technical Education) in Chemical, Computer, Civil, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrument Technology, Mechanical, Diploma in Commercial Practice
- Eligibility : First class Diploma with an aggregate of 60% marks for general category and 50% marks for SC/ST in the relevant discipline and should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Diploma as on 31-03-2020. BOAT Southern Region Registered Candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Age limit : Age not more than 23 years as on 01-01-2020
- For general candidates with date of birth on or after 02.01.1997.
- For OBC candidates with date of birth on or after 02.01.1994.
- For SC/ST candidates with date of birth on or after 02.01.1992.
|No of Vacancies|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering||5|
|Instrumentation Engineering, Instrument Technology /
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
|Diploma in Commercial Practice (DCP)||5|
Note : The candidates belonging to the disciplines mentioned above can only apply.
Engineering/Diploma in any other discipline or equivalent engineering/diploma will not be considered.
The selection will be based on the following criteria:
i) Qualifying Examination 50% marks
ii) Written test 50% marks
How to Apply
The Graduate / Diploma candidates may apply for apprenticeship through the online application link available in the website www.fact.co.in on or before 23 January 2020.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Notification – Malayalam Language||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Other Posts You May Like:
Kerala PSC Mechanic Recruitment 2020