Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020 : Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala invite online job application for the post of Act Apprentices in various trade for 400 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of ITI in relevant trade within the age limit of 15 to 24 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is base on the merit list. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in) website on before 06 February 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
About Rail Coach Factory
It is established in 1986 at Kapurthala in the Indian state of Punjab. It is a coach manufacturing unit of Indian Railways. The Rail Coach Factory (RCF) has produced a record number of coaches in the financial year 2013-2014. The factory is also manufacturing 120 Linke-Hofmann-Busch (LHB), coaches.
|Organisation||Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala|
|Post Name||Act Apprentices|
|Total No of Vacancies||400|
|Job Location||Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala|
|Interview Date||06 February 2020|
- Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- Relevant Trade : Fitter/ Welder (G&E)/ Machinist/ Painter (G)/ Carpenter/ Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ AC & Ref. Mechanic
Age Limit (as on 08.01.2020): 15 to 24 years
Trade wise Vacancies : (Total – 400 Posts)
- Fitter: 100 Posts
- Welder (G&E): 100 Posts
- Machinist: 40 Posts
- Painter (G): 20 Posts
- Carpenter: 40 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 10 Posts
- Electrician: 56 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 14 Posts
- AC & Ref. Mechanic: 20 Posts
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list
- The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% of aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade
Application Fees : Rs. 100/-
Note: No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates
Mode of Payment – The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking/ SBI challan etc.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 06 February 2020.
Other Posts You May Like: