HEC Recruitment 2020 : Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC) has released the job notification for Graduate/Diploma Trainees(Apprentices) for 169 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/Any degree can apply for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post in online before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of HEC Ltd Recruitment are given below;
About Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
HEC is a public sector undertaking situated in Ranchi at Jharkhand. It is the largest integrated engineering complex in Indian, and it was established in the year of 1958. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment & machinery, and it renders project execution required for core sector industries. Its complete manufacturing set up is done at in one location at Ranchi. Its manufacturing set up starts from casting & forging, machining, assembly and testing.
|Name of post||Graduates & Diploma Trainee(Apprentice)|
|No. of Vacancies||169|
|Salary||Graduates Trainee: Rs.9,000/Month
Diploma trainee: Rs.8,000/Month
|Last Date||31 March 2020|
- Candidates should have passed the Graduate / Technician (Diploma) examination on or after the year 2017.
- Candidates should have minimum 55% of marks [for Others, EWS and OBC (Non-creamy layer)] and minimum 50% of marks [for SC/ST and PWD (Person with Disability)] in their respective Branch/ Discipline in Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
- After passing Graduate / Technician (Diploma) examination candidate should not have undergone any training/work experience of more than one year.
- The candidate who have registered for apprenticeship training in any of the organization and discharged from apprenticeship on any reason/ground are not eligible to apply
Age limit (As on 30.11.2018): 18 to 30 Years (Relaxations as per Government policy)
Discipline wise vacancies : 169 Posts
Graduate Trainee: 116 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 6 Posts
- Computer Science / Information Technology – 12 Posts
- Electrical Engineering-10 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engg- 6 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 6 Posts
- Industrial Engineering – 3 Posts
- Mechanical / Production Engineering – 55 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering / Foundry Forge Technology – 10 Posts
- Secretarial Practice & Accounts / Office Management & Secretarial Practice – 8 Posts
Technician Trainee: 53 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 9 Posts
- Computer Science / Information Technology – 18 Posts
- Electrical Engineering-14 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engg- 9 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 9 Posts
- Industrial Engineering – 5 Posts
- Mechanical / Production Engineering – 82 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering / Foundry Forge Technology – 15 Posts
The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination of Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
- General and OBC (NCL): Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST and PWD (Persons with Disability): Fee Exempt
- Mode of Payment: Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or
Masters) / Bank Challan.
How to apply
Application Form for admission under NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) can be downloaded from HEC website www.hecltd.com/careerpage and also the same can be obtained from HTI (HEC Training Institute) from 14.03.2020 to 31.03.2020.
- Online Registration Start Date:14 March 2020 (10.00 Hrs)
- Online Registration Closing Date: 31 March 2020 (17.00 Hrs)
- Expected date of publication of first merit list: 16 April 2020
- Counselling date for first merit list (Graduate): 27 April 2020
- Counselling date for first merit list [Technician (Diploma)]: 28 April 2020
- Date of reporting of selected candidates based on first merit list [(both Graduate) & Technician (Diploma)] at HTI 10.00 AM: 6 May 2020
|More Details||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :