India Post Office Recruitment 2020 : Application are invited for Skilled Artisans (Motor Vehicle Mechanic Group ‘C’) in Pune with 4 vacancies.Candidates with the qualification of 8th/ITI can apply for Skilled Artisans job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal before the last date (Last Date : 15 February 2020). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below;
About India Post
India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.Its located in 155,015 places across the country. India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidiary of India Post. India Post has various postal circle across the country. It has various opportunities like Staff Driver, Post Man, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS).
|Organisation : Indian Post|
|Post Name||Skilled Artisans (Motor Vehicle Mechanic Group ‘C’)|
|Last Date||15 February 2020|
- Skilled Artisans (Motor Vehicle Mechanic Group ‘C’)
- Certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt. or VIII Std. passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.
- Candidate should possess a valid driving license to drive Heavy Vehicles.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2020) : 18 to 30 years
- Selection will be made from, amongst the candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and valid driving license by means of competitive trade test.
- The date and venue of the test with syllabus will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates at their correspondence address.
- No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled application form along with the relevant documents to the given postal address on or before 15 February 2020 by 17:00 hours.
Mail Motor Service,
Pune – 411 001
Photocopies of the following certificates self-attested by the candidate
- Age proof i.e. Birth Certificate, School leaving Certificate.
- Educational qualification
- Technical qualification/ ITI Certificate
- Driving license / License extract
- SC/OBC caste certificate issued by competent Authority in the prescribed format for
- appointment to posts under the Government of India.
- Trade experience.
- Copy of citizenship Certificate/ Permanent Residential Certificate or any Certificate issued by the
- State/Central Government to show Indian Citizenship.
- Form of Certificate to be produced Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer) applying for appointment to posts under the government of India
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Other Posts You May Like: