Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 : CCI (Cotton Corporation of India Ltd) invites applications on direct recruitment basis from dynamic, proficient and motivated candidates looking form exciting careerm opportunities and want to be a part of our growth journey. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies ONLINE, through official website www.cotcorp.org.in
|Organisation : CCI (Cotton Corporation of India Ltd)|
|Post Name||Asst Company Secretary/ Asst Manager/ Management Trainee, Jr Commercial Executive/ Jr Asst/ Hindi Translator|
|Last Date||27 January 2020|
Assistant Company Secretary
- A Company Secretary with Degree in law. MBA qualification will be added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience as company secretary
Assistant Manager (Civil)
- B.E (Civil) from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience in reputed public/private sector organization
Assistant Manager (Legal)
- Degree in law (3 years or 5 years integrated law course) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience as a practicing advocate
Assistant Manager (Official Language)
- Post graduate degree in Hindi with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Should have studied the English language up to graduation and should be well conversant in Hindi.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience in any organization of repute
Management Trainee (HR)
- MBA /PGDM with specialization in HR or post graduate in any discipline in Human Resource
- Management with Minimum 50% aggregate.
Management Trainee (Marketing)
- MBA in Agri Business Management/Agriculture related MBA.
Management Trainee (Accounts)
- CA/CMA/MBA (Fin)/ MMS/M.Com. or any equivalent Post Graduate Degree in Commerce discipline
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.10.2019)
- Assistant Company Secretary/Assistant Manager : 32 Years
- Management Trainee : 30 Years
- Jr Commercial Executive/Jr Assistant/Hindi translator: 27 Years
- Assistant Company Secretary / Assistant Manager : Rs 40,000 to 1, 40,000 (IDA)
- Management Trainee : Rs 30,000 to 1,20,000 (IDA)
- Junior Commercial Executive / Jr Assistant / Hindi Translator : Rs 22,000 to 90,000 (IDA)
Examination Cities: Mumbai/Navi Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Patna
Application Fee & Intimation Charges
- GEN/EWS/OBC Candidates : Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/ExServicemen/PWD – Rs 250/-
- Mode of Payment : The payment can be made using only Debit cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit cards or internet banking
Mode of Application
Candidates are required to apply online through the Company’s website www.cotcorp.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 27 January 2020.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Other Posts You May Like:
Kerala PSC Mechanic Recruitment 2020