Malabar Cements Limited (MCL) Notification 2020 : Malabar Cements Limited (MCL) a Government of Kerala Undertaking, invites application from qualified and experienced candidates for appointment on Contract basis for the post of Geologist for a period of 2 years. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply via ONLINE MODE ONLY by filling the prescribed application link. The details of the post is given below;
The last date for submitting the application is 31 January 2020.
|Organisation : Malabar Cements Limited (MCL)
|Geologist (on Contract)
|Rs.50,000/- per month
|31 January 2020
Qualification and Experience
- Post Graduate Degree in Geology
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience in relevant field.
- Rs.50,000/- per month with an increment of Rs.5000/- for second year
- Maximum Age Limit as on 01 January 2020 : 55 Years old
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 31 January 2020.
- Candidates shall submit their applications via ONLINE MODE ONLY. Applications submitted via any other medium will be summarily rejected.
- The Qualifications should be from recognized University/Institutions/Board. The candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall upload the relevant Government Order/university letter to prove the equivalency at the time of online application, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
- Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months) and signature while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kb and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kb. Those who upload the photograph in any other format will be rejected.
- Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials at any stage will result in the rejection of candidature.
- Candidates are advised to note that only post qualification work experience of the candidates from reputed/established organizations until 01.01.2020 will be considered.
- Candidate should clearly mention the details while filling the application. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should provide a valid email ID and mobile number as all correspondence pertaining to recruitment will be communicated on email address and mobile number provided at the time of filling online application. Any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address will not be entertained at any stage.
- Malabar Cements Limited reserves the right to reject the candidature/cancel the appointment at any stage without assigning any reason.
Other Posts You May Like: