Indian Railway Notification 2020 : Indian Railway has issued the latest notification for the post of Stenographer. Applications are invited against 16 vacant posts of stenographers for engagement of candidates as Data Entry Operators , Executive Assistants, Digital Office Assistants On Contract Basis.
More details about Indian Railway Notification 2020, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below;
|Post Name||Stenographer ( Data Entry Operators , Executive Assistants, Digital Office Assistants )|
|Total No. of Vacancies||16|
|Job Location : India (DMW/Patiala)|
- The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
In addition to this, the candidate shall possess the following qualification:
- Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute for a duration of 10 minutes with transcription time of 50 minutes in English.
- Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute for a duration of 10 minutes with transcription time of 65 minutes in Hindi.
- Minimum Age : 18 year
- Maximum Age : 30 years
Mode of Selection
Steps To Apply
- Log on to the official website www.dmw.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications in the office of ” Dy.Chief Personnel Officer (Administrative Building), DMW/Patiala“ on 08 January 2020 at 09.30 A.M. Self attested copies and original copies of documents along with the completely filled form given as under may also be brought for submission.
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Other Posts You May Like: