NIT Calicut Notification 2020 : National Institutes of Technology, Calicut has issued the latest notification for the post of Library Helper.
Institute proposes to conduct a walk-in-interview for the selection of Library Helper (for a period of eleven months) in the NITC Central Library on contract basis. Interested candidates with the specified qualifications can report for the interview at their own expenses in the office of National Institute of Technology Calicut as per the schedule given below with all the certificates and portfolios in original and a set of photocopy.
More details about NIT Calicut Notification 2020, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below ;
|Designation||Library Helper (on contract)|
|Date and Time of Interview||02 January 2020 9.30 A.M|
- Degree in any discipline
- Knowledge of Office automation tools
- One year working experience
- Not exceeding 27 years as on 01 January 2020
How to Apply
Candidates without original certificates showing experience, mark list and certificates in respect of qualification and age will not be allowed to attend the Interview. Candidates should report for the certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview. The candidate should bring along with them the completed registration form provided in the website, without which they will not permitted to attend the interview
Mode of Selection
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply
- Log on to the official website www.nitc.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- National Institute of Technology Calicut, Calicut Mukkam Road, Kattangal, Kerala 673601
Date and Time of Interview
02 January 2020 , 9.30 A.M