RITES Recruitment 2020 : Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES) has issued the latest notification for the post of Deputy General Manager (Signal & Telecommunications).
More details about Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES) Recruitment 2020, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below ;
About Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES)
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
|Post Name||Deputy General Manager (Signal & Telecommunications)|
|No. of Vacancies||03|
|Pay Scale||Rs.70,000 to Rs.2,00,000/-|
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Engineering/ / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
Desirable Qualification : ME/MTech. in above disciplines
Maximum Age : 41 year
No fee is required to be paid for applying to the above posts.
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection.
- The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates.
- Based upon fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical
Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
- Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to Apply
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further
communication with RITES Ltd.
4. A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Recruitment Cell, RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”; within the date
specified for the purpose.
5. Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully.
Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
6. For proof of CTC/ salary, candidates shall have to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16/ Earning Card/ salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other suitable document.
7. Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC. EWS certificate should also be as per Gov. of India format.
8. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the Interview (if called).
9. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents
is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered. The company reserves the
right to consider only such applications which are received in physical format by the prescribed date.
10. The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of interview (if called).
11. Applications received after the last date of receipt of Application Form and documents shall be rejected.
RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay in post/courier for any reason whatsoever.
12. Departmental Candidates of RITES are required to apply online and submit their hard copy through proper channel.
13. Candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU are required to apply through proper channel. The
candidates who apply directly would have to bring NOC from their employer at the time of Interview (if
called) so as to consider their claims under technical resignation category.
14. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational
qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register
15. Candidates should submit only one application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
16. If any claim made by a candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
|Start date of online registration||24 December 2019|
|Last date of online registration||20 January 2020|
|Last date of submission of hard copy of documents||30 January 2020|