IOCL Recruitment 2022 for Non Executives
Last Date : 18 February 2022
IOCL Recruitment 2022 – Indian Oil Corporation Ltd invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Non Executive Vacancies.
Candidates with qualifications Any Graduate/ Diploma/ Matric/ 10th Pass/ ITI/ 12th in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job.
Eligible candidates can apply in online on or before 18 February 2022 and then apply in the official website. The detailed eligibility and application process of IOCL Jobs are given below;
|Job Role||Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant|
|Qualification||Diploma/ ITI/ 10th pass|
|Salary||Rs.23,000/- to Rs.1,05,000/ month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||18 February 2022|
Engineering Assistant (Mechanical, Electrical, T & I, Operations) :
- Three years full time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any of the following relevant disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
- Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering,
- Minimum percentage of marks: 55% marks (Pass marks for SC/ST candidates for the posts reserved for them)
Technical Attendant-I :
- Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board.
- Candidates should possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/NCVT.
Age limit (as on 24.01.2022) :
- The age limit for the post of Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant should be Minimum age requirement is 18 years and upper age limit is 26 years
Total Vacancies: 137 Posts
- West Bengal – 3 posts
- Assam – 4 posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 6 posts
- Bihar – 21 posts
- Jharkhand – 1 post
- Delhi – 1 post
- Haryana – 1 post
- Punjab – 2 posts
- Rajasthan – 6 posts
- Gujarat – 25 posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 3 posts
- Maharashtra – 20 posts
- Tamil Nadu – 7 posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 21 posts
- Odisha – 12 posts
- Chhattisgarh – 4 posts
- Salary Grade for the post of Engineering Assistant is Rs.25,000 – 1,05,000/ month. (Grade IV)
- Salary Grade for the post of Technical Attendant-I is Rs.23,000 – 78,000/ month. (Grade I)
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- Selection process shall consist of Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) shall be qualifying in nature only.
- Final merit list shall be prepared based on the marks secured in Written Test of only those candidates who are considered FIT in SPPT.
- Candidates, who secure minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test, shall be shortlisted for Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. first 5 candidates with the highest score in written test shall be called for SPPT for one vacancy.
Written Test :
- Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
|Question type||Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)|
|No. Of Questions||100|
|For Engineering Assistants||75 questions from concerned engineering discipline of Diploma level and 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge|
|For Technical Attendants||75 questions from Technical discipline from General Science and on basic ITI trades like Motor Mechanic, Electrical, and Fitter etc and 25 questions will be asked on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge|
|Duration for PwBD candidates||120 minutes|
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of IOCL on or before 18 February 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here