Govt JobsJobsLatest NewsLatest Updates
KSEB Recruitment 2022 for Apprentices | 284 Posts
Last Date : 07 February 2022
KSEB Recruitment 2022 – The Kerala State Electricity Board Limited has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Graduate Apprentices/Technician Apprentices. There are 284 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. The educational qualification should be Diploma/B.Tech.
The details of vacancy and eligibility is given below;
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentices/Technician Apprentices|
|Salary||Rs.8000/- to Rs.9000/-|
|Last Date||07 February 2022|
Educational qualification :
- First Class Engineering Degree [Four/three year duration (for lateral entry)] awarded by an Indian University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- First Class Diploma (3 year duration) awarded by State Technical Board/University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks.
Total Vacancies :
- Graduate Apprentices – 142 Posts
- Technician Apprentices – 142 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprentices – Rs.8000/-
Selection Process for KSEB Recruitment 2022:
- The final rank list would be prepared according to categories General / SC / ST / OBC on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates.
How to apply for KSEB Recruitment 2021?
All Interested and eligible candidates should enroll themselves in NATS portal on or before 07 February 2022 and then apply in official website on or before 14 February 2022.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online & More Details||Click Here|
- Online Application starting date: 27.01.2022
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD LIMITED PATTOM: 07.02.2022
- Last date for applying KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD LIMITED PATTOM: 14.02.2022
- Declaration of Shortlisted list: 21.02.2022
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates at KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD LIMITED PATTOM: 24.02.2022 onwards