ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentices
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 : ISRO Space Application Centre has released the job notification for the post of Trade Apprentices. Candidates with the background of ITI in the relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on 10th/ITI marks obtained by the applicants. Interested and eligible candidate can apply for this post through online on or before 21 February 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below;
|Post Name||Trade Apprentices|
|Last Date||21 February 2020|
Must have completed 10th standard & ITI (NCVT / SCVT) in the following trades from a recognized institute of Gujarat State.
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
- Draughtsman Mechanical
- Draughtsman Civil
- Painter General
- Lab Attendant Chemical Plant
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Electronics Mechanic & Radio T.V
- Electrician.Note: Candidates who have passed ITI in the relevant field in/after 2018 are eligible to apply for the post of Trade Apprentice.
Upper Age limit (21.02.2020) : 35 years.
- OBC- 03 years
- SC/ST- 05 years
- PWBD- As per Govt rule
- For Computer Operator & Programming Assistant/ Carpenter: Rs.7000/-
- For Draughtsman Mechanical/ Draughtsman Civil/ Machinist/ Fitter/ Turner/ Painter General/ Lab Attendant Chemical Plant/ Attendant Operator Chemical Plant/ Refrigeration & Air Conditioning/ Electronics Mechanic & Radio T.V/ Electrician: Rs.7668/-
Selection will be based on the percentage of marks in the qualifying exam (ITI) declared by the recognized University/Board/Institute will be considered in order to shortlist candidates.
- Intimation to shortlisted candidates for the further process will be sent through E-mail.
- Candidates will have to produce all the relevant documents, which the candidate will be shortlisted.
How to apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online or before 21 February 2020
|Opening date for Online Registration||05 February 2020|
|Closing date for Online Registration||21 February 2020|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :