Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Recruitment 2023 : Kerala Public Service Commission has recently unveiled a recruitment notification aimed at filling the position of Fire and Rescue Officer (Driver)(Trainee)(187/2023) vacancy.
This opportunity is available across multiple districts within Kerala. The commission’s objective is to select suitable candidates for the role of Fire and Rescue Officer (Driver)(Trainee) within the Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Department, Applications are invited online only by the One Time Registration system from qualified candidates for the under-mentioned post.
Candidates shall apply only through the online facility provided on the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Kerala psc Before 20/ 09/2023. Candidates with an AADHAR card should add AADHAR as ID proof in their Profile.
You should be aware of all the processes of the Fire and Rescue Officer (Driver)(Trainee)(187/2023) vacancy Notification Details, like Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit, the Application process, Examination fees last date of application, etc which are given below,
The latest Fire and Rescue Officer (Driver)(Trainee)(187/2023) vacancy. Notification Online Application link is attached to this article.
Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Recruitment 2023 – Fire and Rescue Officer (Driver)(Trainee)(187/2023)
- Organization : Kerala Public Service Commission
- Category Number: 187/2023
- Department : Kerala Fire and Rescue Services
- Name of the post : Fire and Rescue Officer (Driver)(Trainee)
- Job Location All Over Kerala
Vacancy Details: Fire and Rescue Officer (Driver)(Trainee)
Number of Vacancies : Anticipated
Salary : ₹ 27,900-63,700/- Per month.
Method of appointment: Direct Recruitment
Qualification for Fire and Rescue Officer (Driver)(Trainee)(187/2023):
- Must have passed Plus Two or its equivalent examination.
- Preferential: Diploma in Computer Application
- Must possess a valid current Motor Driving License with an endorsement for driving a heavy goods vehicle or heavy passenger vehicle with a badge
Age Limit for Fire and Rescue Officer (Driver)(Trainee)(187/2023):
18-26. Only candidates born between 02.01.1997 and 01.01.2005 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
Fire and Rescue Officer (Driver)(Trainee) Physical Qualifications:
The Candidates must be physically fit and should possess the following minimum physical standards as prescribed below.
- Height:165 cm
- Weight:50 kg
- Chest: 81 cms
- Chest Expansion: 5 cms
- Height: 160 cm
- Weight: 48 kg
- Chest: 76 cms
- Chest Expansion: 5 cms
- Visual Standards : (Without Glass)
Must possess the Visual Standards specified below without glasses.
- Distant Vision: 6/6 Snellen 6/6 Snellen
- Near Vision: 0.5 Snellen 0.5 Snellen
- Field of Vision: Full
Full Physical Efficiency Test:- Candidates must qualify in at least 5 out of 8 items in the National physical efficiency One Star Standard test. (Showing the minimum standards of efficiency as noted below)
- 100 Meters run: 14 Seconds
- High Jump: 132.20 cms
- Long Jump: 457.20 cms
- Putting the Shot :(7264 gms) 609.60 cms
- Throwing the Cricket Ball: 6096 cms
- Rope Climbing (only with hands:) 365.80 cms
- Pull Up or Chinning: 8 times
- 1500 Metres Race: 5 minutes and 44 seconds.
Mode Of Submitting Applications: Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of the Kerala Public Service Commission before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User ID and Password. Address to which applications are to be sent: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Last date for receipt of applications: 20.09.2023 Wednesday upto 12 Midnight.
|Starting Date of Online Application||16 August 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||20 September 2023|