KSCSTE-NATPAC Recruitment 2020 : KSCSTE- National Transportation Planning and Research Centre (KSCSTE-NATPAC) has recently published a notification (Ref: No. NATPAC/38/2020-GA1) for the position of 13 Junior Scientist / Scientist B and this appointment is purely on a regular basis.
Candidates can submit the Application form on or before 04 March 2020. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below;
|Organization Name||KSCSTE- NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION PLANNING AND RESEARCH CENTRE|
|Job Role||Jr. Scientist / Scientist B|
|Last Date||03 March 2020|
- Applicants should possess First class in M.E/ M.Tech/Ph.D. in relevant discipline.
- Refer NATPAC Recruitment 2020 notification for brief details about it.
Job vacancy Details
- Highway Engineering- 06
- Environmental Engineering- 01
- Geo- Informatics- 01
- Structural Engineering- 01
- Quantitative Techniques/ Transport Economics -01
- Urban Planner/ Transport Planner -01
- Hydraulics/ Ocean studies -01
- Traffic & Transportation -01
The Maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Shortlist (the basis of Application)
- Written test / Interview
Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.5400 (Pre-revised scales)
Mode of Application
How To Apply
Applicants should submit their Application in a prescribed format along with required documents to the prescribed address as mentioned in NATPAC notification, before 04 March 2020.
KSCSTE – NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION PLANNING AND RESEARCH CENTRE, K.Karunakaran Transpark, Akkulam, Thuruvikkal P.O, Thiruvananthapuram–695011, Kerala
Phone: 0471 – 2551282,
|Starting date for submission to apply||10 February 2020|
|Last date for submission to apply||04 March 2020|
Other post , you may like :